Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I like your Santa hat, how much?  :police:
i like you , how much for ur life ?  ;D

Offline RachelBabz

Ho Ho Ho !! Merry Christmas to all !! To all the people out there, hear me out loud and clear, this is the best season of the year, where we can share and spread happiness and joy. 

Dear Santa,

I have been doing my best with the limited time available to help people around me and in the country. This Christmas, I decided to visit as many orphanage institutions, and spend most of the time with the people around sharing gifts, foods, shelter, toys etc., I pray to all mighty Jesus and your good self, to shower your blessings upon us, guide is in the path of light and lead a happy life with peace and harmony. 

Thanking you,

With love,

Jenifer Amanda
(ING: RachelBabz)

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Ho Ho Ho !! Merry Christmas to all !! To all the people out there, hear me out loud and clear, this is the best season of the year, where we can share and spread happiness and joy.

Dear Santa,

I have been doing my best with the limited time available to help people around me and in the country. This Christmas, I decided to visit as many orphanage institutions, and spend most of the time with the people around sharing gifts, foods, shelter, toys etc., I pray to all mighty Jesus and your good self, to shower your blessings upon us, guide is in the path of light and lead a happy life with peace and harmony.

Thanking you,

With love,

Jenifer Amanda
Very lovely ^^
Have to send this to Mana here Mana Message

Offline Mitzume

• ♡There's No Meaning To a Flower Unless it Blooms♡
  • Characters: Yumilia, Mitzume
  • Faction: Lividia
<.<
>.>

*Coughs* 
Could We ask Santa to Take Trump off from being president & his hair too take his hair off >.> <.<
lmao xD :P
★Blood Ties Don't Matter Because Everyone Is Suppose To Be Considered A Family★

Offline fire_fish

• Beginner
  • ❤❤I love you Mitzy❤❤
  • Characters: fire_fish, SnapShot
  • Faction: Lividia
<.<
>.> 

Cant PM Mana....
>.> noice
♥♥The moment I met her, my life changed. Everything I saw, everything I heard, everything I felt, all the scenery around me... started to take on color.♥♥

Offline RachelBabz

Very lovely ^^ Have to send this to Mana here Mana Message

Hey Ranny ;)

Thanks for the comments !! I just messaged the same to GM Mana. 

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled

Dear Santa,

Thanking you,

With love,

Jenifer Amanda
That's very lovely, may GOD blesss youuuu  :monkey-48: :tiger-48: :pig-48: :normal-48:
:PPPPPP

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Bump final day to get your Santa letters in. 
Flood Mana here with your season's greetings.

Offline mistral

• Beginner
well tbh im only posting this here coz i dont see the logic of making an event that requiers you to pm a GM but then blocks you from pming them...
kinda counters the whole purpose og the event, or maybe the aim is only for old users of the forum and not for everyone, or maybe u guys want people to spam the forum random stuff just to participate in the event.. sorry i fail to see the logics of this action.
Merry X-mas to you all and happy holidays

Offline Icewell

• Icewell
  • Icewell
  • Characters: Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell
  • Faction: Icewell
well tbh im only posting this here coz i dont see the logic of making an event that requiers you to pm a GM but then blocks you from pming them...
kinda counters the whole purpose og the event, or maybe the aim is only for old users of the forum and not for everyone, or maybe u guys want people to spam the forum random stuff just to participate in the event.. sorry i fail to see the logics of this action.
Merry X-mas to you all and happy holidays
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell

Offline mistral

• Beginner
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
i know a way to fix that, so you get your wish

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I will not be accepting any more letters after 00:00 server time!
Last day to get your Santa's letters in before they get sent away forever  :normal-37:

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
I will not be accepting any more letters after 00:00 server time!
Last day to get your Santa's letters in before they get sent away forever  :normal-37:
http://prntscr.com/lxwq90 very very old memeber