Epic Perfect World

OMG can sava stop making so many topics likeeee

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Hi I've quit epw last night bc I couldn't stay awake the entire night in epw. I've now come back this morning after a good night of sleep. Thanks for the good wishes. But pls, stop making pvp threads, since it means that the server might have some pk still and I get triggered since I'm #1pver. LOVE YOU EPIC PEOPLE.

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
Hi I've quit epw last night bc I couldn't stay awake the entire night in epw. I've now come back this morning after a good night of sleep. Thanks for the good wishes. But pls, stop making pvp threads, since it means that the server might have some pk still and I get triggered since I'm #1pver. LOVE YOU EPIC PEOPLE.

glad to see u have come back  :'(

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark

Welcome back

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Say what ya want idc lmao i love that yall givin me attention
Siy whit yi wint idc lmii i livi thit yill givin mi ittintiin
You look alike. related?

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated

:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14:

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
i love this thread so much

and Loren dear... I feel for you lol. You can stop checking the forum or whatever. You're as free as they are to do what yall want. And it's not like posting a shit ton does anything to hurt you. God forbid they'd boost server activity where u just came back to because you obviously can't stay away. smh
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Chill guys its either XD or XO in life 

Offline Evane

• Characters: Evane, Sicilienne
  • Faction: Vengeance

I'm glad you got back to your senses. I will never bear watching you quitting real life </3 

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
gotta crush enemy moral dude. what can you do?