Epic Perfect World

FIX DEMON MYSTIC'S ABSORB SOUL IN NEW INSTANCES

Offline Torao

is this a bug??? MS has basically only 3 damaging skills in PVE, Nature's Vengeance (the basic skill), the absorb soul and Storm Dance (which has TEN SECOND cd), absorb soul is being resisted by the bosses, which, pretty much, makes MS use only ONE skill to attack, even the EP can do more damage than MS because of that since there's a slight cd on nature's vengeance. I've asked a sage MS and he said his absorb soul does damage, maybe because demon version has the 80% chance to interrupt channeling.
EDIT: apparently, sage AS cant damage them as well
Last Edit: Nov 28, 2018, 11:45 am by Torao

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I never noticed AS effects on mobs/bosses. 
I only use it in pk since bosses doesnt get the Nature vengeance effect on them to increase AS skill damage. I'll look into it myself when I get a chance, demon vs sage Mystic.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Torao

I never noticed AS effects on mobs/bosses.
I only use it in pk since bosses doesnt get the Nature vengeance effect on them to increase AS skill damage. I'll look into it myself when I get a chance, demon vs sage Mystic.
yes ranny please do :x i dont really know about the sage one, but im using demon mystic tried it many times, they're resisting it

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
AS does not really work in FR, i've already asked the GMs about this, they said that it would break the rule where "Curse" is the only debuff that can affect the bosses.................... or something like that  :-X :-X
:PPPPPP

Offline Torao

AS does not really work in FR, i've already asked the GMs about this, they said that it would break the rule where "Curse" is the only debuff that can affect the bosses.................... or something like that  :-X :-X
it's dumbbb lmaooo, they managed to get rid of the debuffs of almost every skill, then just get rid of the status effect of the vengeance that doubles the damage of absorb soul so it just makes a normal damage,smh

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
it's dumbbb lmaooo, they managed to get rid of the debuffs of almost every skill, then just get rid of the status effect of the vengeance that doubles the damage of absorb soul so it just makes a normal damage,smh
ikr....
:PPPPPP