Epic Perfect World

Lilly Gm

I vote for her to come back, she was honestly THE best GM's.

fixed it for ya <3

Offline Elu

fixed it for ya you sexy beast, make me yours <3

Fixed it for ya. (:
-Retired-

fixed it for ya you sexy beast, make me yours <3

i want you so bad it hurts  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

fixed it for ya :D

Offline existanz

• Beginner

In response, Lilly was and will remain in my mind, an astounding GM for multiple reasons.
-Always eager to jump at a beneficial opportunity, whether the recipient be her or a stranger.
-She is one of the most reasonable and fair people I've ever met.
-Always helped others, regardless of what she was doing.
-Was never biased in any situation (which is huge).
-Never abused her power as far as I'm concerned.
-She was very active with the community.
 Her constant activity showed that being a GM On epic was something she truly found personal enjoyment in doing, and I find that she did it very well. It was extremely nice having her on the team and if possible, I hope to see her back someday.

I couldn't agree more. 

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
LILLY FOR MY WIFE!!!

.. ooh wait.. too early?

Offline g9871234

• Duke Valphas of Hell
  • High Rank Devil
Its only for Agatio to decide whatever will happen to Lilly next.
Agatio, we are all humans, we all make mistakes, some correct them some not. Don't get me wrong, I don't personally care whatever happens to Lilly as I have nothing to win or to lose no matter what decision you take regarding her. So this is merely an opinion from a point of view in which I don't take neither sides. But I have seen Lilly acting and talking around, and as you can see its not just me who says so, 90% of the people on this thread agrees that Lilly was a good GM. So before doing further moves, wouldn't it be better to see whatever is she really a bad or a good GM?
I'm saying this for the sake of this server, I hate to repeat same sentence but there are high chances for a mass of people to leave if a serious decision wont be taken, I'm not trying to put it all on you, because as a leader, you should know this best, you cannot please everyone and have all of them to be happy, they are all humans and that's also how real world is. Those being said, think about a game of chess, put your GM team in places of the rook, the knight, the bishop , the pawn and the queen. Now what would happen if you were to start the game with no pawns? They may be weak, but without them there is no way you can keep your side balanced. Think about this and replace the situation, not only that with Lilly's demote, people will leave, what she has been doing as a GM was to keep bullies away, with that defense down, the rate of people going wild will increase, and because of that, others will leave. It will be like a domino game which will lead to a critical hit for the server.It can be avoided of course, but will you take the right decision?
Remember, what one calls justice, another may call crime. So as the owner and the most powerful authority here, its your duty to decide whatever is justice, and whatever is wrong.
And with this I have nothing more to say on this thread anymore.

The only place where darkness is stronger than light is in my heart.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I have decided that Lilly is coming back, I have kicked her mostly due to few incentives and my thoughts that turned out be untrue.
It was indeed a mistake..

Offline Rhelanna

Woot! Gratz on getting your job back Lilly!  ;)

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I just want to say thank you to everyone.. for all the Support :)

Offline Epica

• Old Player
I just want to say thank you to everyone.. for all the Support :)

OmG nO wAy !!

welcome back *raise a flag and wave it"

"GO LILLY GO LILLY"

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
Welcome back, Lillyface. c:

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline Epica

• Old Player
dude ur signature is awesome hahaha
i admit i never expected that CRITICAL text hahahaha

Welcome back Lilly, =D

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Ty all for the support, thats all i asked in the first place :)
Thanks to u all we have shown Lilly was and still is a loved GM.
Welcome back! ;D

Offline PandaBear

Well, i am quite disappointed with Agatio's decision to do this. Troll said you have never abused your power? Is that a joke? MageTank was talking to Jazzy a few weeks back and he didn't cause drama or use profanity, and you get upset at him for being right and you log on Lilly to mute him. Yes i do agree that you are non biased when you hold events, so i give you respect for that. But everyone knows including yourself that you abuse your power heavily. It's sad because you hide behind your GM char and threaten people with mutes/ bans if they offend you. Take another example, you were at invasion a few days after genesis patch on your Seeker (Jaz) and your sin (Pms.) There was no rule against Pking at invasion until you made it from your alt chars.  If you wanted it that way you should have said it before invasion.. If thats not abuse of power, I dont know what is. You can't just mute and ban people because you dont like them or they offend you, or if they have a history of breaking the rules.
@Aimee i didn't say GM's had to be best friends with players. I said personable which they need to be or the community will never grow if the GM's are rude to people.

per·son·a·ble/?p?rs?n?b?l/
Adjective:   
(of a person) Having a pleasant appearance and manner.

Please Take my post lightly, as i mean no offense only to give the TRUTH.
Panda~
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2012, 07:44 pm by PandaBear