Epic Perfect World

Lilly Gm

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Awh Lilly was a great gm sad to see her go :( oh btw panda you said why do we need gms for 'events?' every time I see u next to a gm your begging them to make you an event so..
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Faeryl

Quite honestly my feelings about the whole issue is a lot of stones seem to have been thrown towards one person, before each person throwing those stones stepped back an evaluated their own actions. It is always easier to blame another, rather than humble ones self. GM’s are not a customer service representative, so therefore they don’t need to be personable. You can remain NON personable and due a great job as long as you have respect, as truly it is not a GM’s job to get warm and fuzzy, serve you nicely shaken hot chocolate before tucking you in for the night. They need to govern the game and make sure the community is following the rules set forth by the Admin in a democratic non biased, respectful way. There is not ONE GM on this server that has acted in a professional manner past or present in my opinion, so in the end Lilly was made an example, as well as let go to open a spot for a certain new GM…Shame on you Agatio!!!!!. Agatio, seriously get your head out of your rear end grab the horse by the reins and do something about the childish behavior that is going on with your team. You have people who have put in applications that would be a far better match for a GM position, but you blatantly choose to over look them, which is beyond any understanding to me. I have all the qualification to apply for GM, but would never apply on Epic as I have no respect for the way you have chosen to run things and have allowed your GM team to run things, as well my personality is more of a Drill Sergeant who has a no tolerance policy for what is so rampant on this server by both the GM’s and players.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
problem is that some GM's dont do that, some are putting their non GM char in first place ;) more to it is seeing how ppl need a game to be someone lol instead of trying to be a beter person, they try to make their game char look better. but as any human being, it sux when it comes to see urself in the mirror and see how bad u are as a person ;)

Offline Faeryl

My only response to that Epica is then FIRE the whole darn GM team NOT make an example out of one GM, to prove a point when the WHOLE GM team has shown disregard for setting a professional mannerism in one form or another on a daily basis. Rather, this go around Agatio should be more selective and less bull headed when reviewing the GM applications.

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
First off I would like to say it's not the WHOLE GM team thank you.

Second, this topic has gone off topic and I will lock it if it dosn't go back on topic.

This is about EX GM Lilly and not the other GMs. If you have complaints about the other and want to vent (even if it's about me) feel free to pm me, agatio, or any of the other GMs.
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2012, 12:16 pm by Zapp

Offline Epica

• Old Player
yea i said some not all Faeryl lol
anyway stick to the topic ;)
although i think its alrdy enough about this  :-\

Offline Faeryl

Dearest Zapp,

In order to get a VALID point across in regards to this thread, all information needs to be brought to the table. As, I stated before if this FORUMS has gotten to point where feelings, opinions, observations are now being judged and deemed off topic or on topic, then Agatio, needs to seriously shut the forums down. I have completely remained on topic; I have only stated the truth with an explanation. I am not going to sugar coat the situation to make the current GM team shine while an EX GM (as you so eloquently stated) was made an example out of. The truth hurts humble you’re self as its good for the soul. In my honest opinion the problem is people would rather ignore the truth and shut people down with threats of closing a post, rather than truly addressing the issue and listening to the player base. Never forget an important FACT, without players there won’t be an Epic or GM title over ones head. This server in the past 4 weeks has lost more players than needed purely do to the staff. Please, take the time to think about this and don’t be so quick to jump to shutting the voices down that afford one to wear the GM title over there head. In closing, I think I have stated my feeling, opinions, and truth quite clearly and feel that it is time for me to walk away from this thread, now it’s up to Agatio and the GM team to evaluate themselves and make a change for the betterment of the community as a whole.

Last Edit: Apr 12, 2012, 12:55 pm by Faeryl

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
The truth is it is off topic when the players are talking about missing Lilly and wanting Lilly back as a GM. Im not saying your right or wrong I'm just saying your off topic. I actually enjoy reading your posts and the truth in them. All of it may not be true but the majority of it might be. Agatio already knows my views and opinions on this and just want to state that it was not a decision made by all the GMs. Like I said you can make another post and talk about the other GMs or PM me if you like. I listen (or read) well. As long as the post is clean of harassment or bashing it'll be ok.

P.S. Lilly also knows my views and opinons on this matter. Those are the only 2 people that need to know. That is why I am not commenting in this thread, I am just monitoring it.

Offline g9871234

• Duke Valphas of Hell
  • High Rank Devil
Oh my, it looks like we got quite a dilemma over here :-\
well well well, i say we vote, after all what would be the point of taking dear Lilly's GM tittle if that would only sadden more of the players of this server than it would satisfy, of course thats all to Agatio to decide whatever we vote to keep her as a GM or not, individual votes based on PMs obviously. I also need to remind the fact that this is not the official server, in which GMs can easy ignore somebody's problem even if they warn they would leave the game, its not the same case here, mainly because we cant compare with the official server which gets over 500 new people worldwide daily, while if i was to say we get like 70-80 new people daily. A mass of players leaving would cause this server, which is already not so populated, a dead end.
Well whatever Agatio will decide to do next there is only 1 thing i wish to say: none of the 2 sides go at war thinking they are at fault, the mistake is to listen just to what one side thinks. No one ever fights for something thinking he's wrong, after all justice and injustice are virtually 2 words that stand for nothing, as for what one calls justice others will call crime. Thats all i had to say  :) good luck solving this out  :P

The only place where darkness is stronger than light is in my heart.

Offline Troll

Recently Lilly is no longer under the GM's of epicPW.
I find this a real shame, she was my favorite GM of all.
The reason? The most honest one, never took sides, most professional and always helpfull.
Im sure im not the only one who thinks like this.
If u feel the same bout this feel free to make comment.

In response, Lilly was and will remain in my mind, an astounding GM for multiple reasons.
-Always eager to jump at a beneficial opportunity, whether the recipient be her or a stranger.
-She is one of the most reasonable and fair people I've ever met.
-Always helped others, regardless of what she was doing.
-Was never biased in any situation (which is huge).
-Never abused her power as far as I'm concerned.
-She was very active with the community.
 Her constant activity showed that being a GM On epic was something she truly found personal enjoyment in doing, and I find that she did it very well. It was extremely nice having her on the team and if possible, I hope to see her back someday.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Ok.. The reason I was let go from what Agatio told me Is because I was not like by the players..  I'm sorry if me following Agatio's rules (for us) and his wishes makes me not liked as a Gm.. When I was on my Gm toon I was not anyone's friend but a staff member which is why I fought for so long to keep who my non Gm toon a secret. I even went as far as making a new one and was going to remove Lilly but Agatio didn't want me to because he said she was well liked.. and now I'm not liked..  It can't be both ways... As others have said.. Find a GM on any game that is liked very well or all the time. I was here to do a job and have some fun (during events). Being a GM is not easy.. people love to push buttons and at times yes it's hard to get very stern with them and not seem rude as typing is not the same as speaking to someone and things don't always come across the same way as you are thinking when typing because it's type not talking.. people can't hear how you say it .. it's words. I don't care how perfect of a person someone thinks they are.. Everyone has emotions and there is no way to always hide them or hold them back all of he time.. No one is "perfect" in this manor. I was not "warm and fuzzy" with players. As far as Zapp goes, she a very honest and good Gm.

I've been waiting for Agatio to post his response to this thread as he stated he would today in a private message on the forum last night. I know the reason I was let go.. I was told I was not liked by the players but that I was a good Gm. Other Gm's (who are no longer on the team and 1-2 that still are)  have done FAR worse then not be liked by some players because I follow what Agatio expects the Gm's to do have been giving warnings and I was given nothing.. not talked to by Agatio nor was I warned by Agatio.. Which is unfair.
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2012, 03:21 pm by Lilly

Offline Faeryl

The only reason I am responding is to reply back to Lilly’s statement. I couldn’t agree  with you more, as a GM your position is not about being liked by the players, but rather doing a job in enforcing the rules. There are always consequences to negative actions, and as a GM I feel you did that more than most. Human error can and will always play a part in both a player and GM’s way of handling a situation and conducting themselves. The problem with the internet is it has de-humanized people to a point there is no self regard for people or how to conduct one self. Instead we flood chat with excuses, and unjust expectations of people. Think of it this way, most people wouldn’t say half the smut that comes out of their mouth in person, as the ramifications would not be pretty negative. Typing a person can say what ever they want no matter how offensive it is, as there is no real consequence for it. This is why for me, If I type it or I verbalize it I make darn sure it’s the truth OR I keep my trap closed and fingers away from the keyboard, as well I also try to write with emotion so with out a doubt people can feel my emotion through reading my words. As, for a PUBLIC response from Agatio I wouldn’t hold your breath. Ones lack of a quick response shows ones true colors.
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2012, 04:04 pm by Faeryl

Offline g9871234

• Duke Valphas of Hell
  • High Rank Devil
Ok.. The reason I was let go from what Agatio told me Is because I was not like by the players..  I'm sorry if me following Agatio's rules (for us) and his wishes makes me not liked as a Gm.. When I was on my Gm toon I was not anyone's friend but a staff member which is why I fought for so long to keep who my non Gm toon a secret. I even went as far as making a new one and was going to remove Lilly but Agatio didn't want me to because he said she was well liked.. and now I'm not liked..  It can't be both ways... As others have said.. Find a GM on any game that is liked very well or all the time. I was here to do a job and have some fun (during events). Being a GM is not easy.. people love to push buttons and at times yes it's hard to get very stern with them and not seem rude as typing is not the same as speaking to someone and things don't always come across the same way as you are thinking when typing because it's type not talking.. people can't hear how you say it .. it's words. I don't care how perfect of a person someone thinks they are.. Everyone has emotions and there is no way to always hide them or hold them back all of he time.. No one is "perfect" in this manor. I was not "warm and fuzzy" with players. As far as Zapp goes, she a very honest and good Gm.

I've been waiting for Agatio to post his response to this thread as he stated he would today in a private message on the forum last night. I know the reason I was let go.. I was told I was not liked by the players but that I was a good Gm. Other Gm's (who are no longer on the team and 1-2 that still are)  have done FAR worse then not be liked by some players because I follow what Agatio expects the Gm's to do have been giving warnings and I was given nothing.. not talked to by Agatio nor was I warned by Agatio.. Which is unfair.

And as i said above, no one goes to war thinking they are at fault, the side that likes you will sustain that you are a good GM and you deserve to be put back, the side that dose not like you, will sustain you are an unfair GM and that the right thing to do is take away your GM tittle.

So obviously, as a first, the right thing to do for now in this situation is to determine which are more in number, those who don't like you or those who do. By determining which are more, Agatio can take the right choice in order to please the side which is bigger, otherwise it may lead to a mass of players revolting and leaving, and if that was to happen this server would die in a short time. We all know what happens when you push down the first domino piece. Then as there are more people here claiming they like you, more than those who don't,  perhaps you could re-become a GM... only if you would want to after what happen, taking in consideration your own words, "Everyone has emotions and there is no way to always hide them or hold them back all of he time" and right now, re-becoming a GM after being suspended not so long ago, would really mean we're all playing with yours. In any circumstances if you would regain your place as a GM, I believe those who have complained about you would leave, so any choice agatio will take will lead to the same end, but by taking in consideration what I said, he could maybe, lower the number of those who will leave.

The only place where darkness is stronger than light is in my heart.
i wuv chu Lilly <3
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2012, 04:44 pm by studmuffinvick

Offline Elu

I vote for her to come back, she was honestly one of the best GM's.
-Retired-