• Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Are u using a custom ui ?

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Are u using a custom ui ?
That's not the case, i have original UI from epic and this keeps happening specially when im at Sundown . I've sent a pm on skype to Burdette about it but got no response back, hopefully he realizes it ain't just me, since i've seen lots of people getting pissed at this...
Not to mention theres also another thing that messes with me alot lately and players. And i believe it's someone using some weird program that somehow affects other ppl client just like Script back then would give freezes when ever ppl changed sets with the script.

Yesterday i was in HB with Gabi and we were facing constantly fps drop + freezes when a wave of enemy would run towards us. I suspect of what faction it was but i ain't gonna comment. Hopefully he keeps an eye on that..

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
No, I ain't using any custom UI.

I cannot even enter the game past the log-in screen (after ID and Password)

I was away from game for about a month, and this happens after the Halloween patch (I last played before the Halloween patch).

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Go at EpicPerfectWorld\config\patcher folder make a sysinfo.ini yourself?Not sure if its gona work just a guess

Offline Trace

• Retired Staff Member
  • Nea beat me 5-0 so did Mana
  • Characters: Trace
Try to install http://epw-download.com/vs2017.exe

If the crash occurs again, don't open the client and navigate to the folder where you installed EPW. Go into the "element" folder and right click on the folder "logs", add it to a RAR archive. Reply to this post and attach the RAR archive in your post. We'll take a look at it and try to provide a fix.

Last Edit: Nov 21, 2018, 07:06 pm by Trace