Epic Perfect World

Dull Ether Jades

Offline DesertEagle

• Beginner
I know that I'm probably gonna get trolled for this by numerous players but here goes anyways. To me, it seems like Dull Ether Jades are extremely scarce which would mean that very few players participant in doing Uncharted Paradise. My only suggestion or solution to this rather, would be to allow world bosses to drop at least 2-5 of them. Personally, I've never done UP before and I highly doubt that there's people who are willing to teach and have patience with beginners for this instance. Let me know what you guys think about this idea. If you think that it's lame, say it. If you think that it's a good idea, say that also. Always willing to hear (or read) feedback. Thanks for reading this in advance. 

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Thats a lame idea. I'd end my statement there if it were the normal braindead players doing one more of their sugestions.

But since you are a new player and this is yr first topic i will explain why yr sugestion will hardly be accepted by the staff and hopefully you can understand it too.

Dull ether jades have the option to be turned in damas. More jades = more damas, and damas are fixed in the core of the economy of this server, making any change on its price be felt in the price of a lot of stuff. ( its called inflation ).

Of all solutions, making WBs drop them would lead to some CoD lvl spawn kill camping done by probably some asian guys. Its already annoying enough without jades dropping, i can literally see squads of blue named sins making bbq's on spawn locations already.

If the argument its to make " things easier to obtain " not only that would be unfair to the amount of players that have been in epw and hardcore farmed compared to things turning way easier just a few time late, but also that everything you look at its how the server wants to be in the pov of the EPW staff. They decide what is better for the server, making it a bonanza of free gear for everyone would lead up to the server eventually closing since no way of getting donate from people.

My personal view: farming is nice in epw. If you dedicate yrself you will build a lot of ecs in just a few time, you also said that you " never ran UP", this alone would raise red flags about you sugesting something before trying it out or understand it fully. My sugestion is. 1- look for the nicest/friendly guild you can find and learn dungeons/ farming methods. Or 2- (what i did in epw) grab yrself a farming partner and die hard farming ecs via all methods available in this sv (its not that hard imo).

Hope you understand it and im looking foward to see you with the big dogs someday. Have a nice one.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2018, 02:47 pm by Ze_Capeta
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline DesertEagle

• Beginner
I appreciate the positive feedback. I can honestly say that I understood everything that you've said. Even to the point as to how the WBs idea could potentially cause a problem for the EPW server. No one (not even me) would want to deal with people camping WBs all day thus leading to players not being able to get their gear properly because of other people's greediness. 

Offline bluzer

i like the idea of WB dropping dull ether jade  - to prevent 'camping', make them a once a day kill per account. many people with 10+ high level toons/accounts will do many a day but they won't be able to camp them and constantly kill them - or limit the number of dull ether jades any single toon/account can get per day. just some ideas.