Epic Perfect World

PLEASE RESPONSE ON THIS

Offline lindablair

EVERYTIME I USE SKILL ON MY EA I GOT DC (EXCEPT FOR BUFFS AND LEAP) "REPORT BUG" THING TO BE EXACT. WHEN I TRY TO ATTACK THE GAME SUDDENLY CRUSH. BUT WHEN I TRY ON OTHER CHARS. NOTHING HAPPENS SO I DONT THINK A MISSING FILE IS THE PROBLEM. REPLY ASAP TY

Offline Trace

• Retired Staff Member
  • Nea beat me 5-0 so did Mana
  • Characters: Trace
Try to install http://epw-download.com/vs2017.exe

If the crash occurs again, don't open the client and navigate to the folder where you installed EPW. Go into the "element" folder and right click on the folder "logs", add it to a RAR archive. Reply to this post and attach the RAR archive in your post. We'll take a look at it and try to provide a fix.
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2018, 07:08 pm by Trace

Offline lindablair

Okay imma try this, but when i log on other desktop. That has completely no problem. The same thing happen. I guess the problem was on my toon.

Offline lindablair

here's the log trace

Offline lindablair

here's the file that report bug says missing. everytime i use skill on EA (Except buffs) i got dc

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Hm how about other chars , this game still full bugs I dont see script option on my barb and working at others toons

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline lindablair

There'a no problem on other char. Its just on my ea.

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There'a no problem on other char. Its just on my ea.
maybe on genie , there's a bug on genie "Fairy" (name of genie) i tried many times on all alts every time i use it , always instant close client :(  hope burd fix it :( 

Offline lindablair

Ohh yea. I just remembered i used that "Fairy" genie since it got 117/150 Lp. Before this incident happens. Ty alone 

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ohh yea. I just remembered i used that "Fairy" genie since it got 117/150 Lp. Before this incident happens. Ty alone
yw , if u drop that genie it will show like this ( u will see a name ERR " it means error) 

Offline weirdone

• Blunderbuss/PlanB
btw im the one who made dat genie. and discovered it doesnt show up

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
btw im the one who made dat genie. and discovered it doesnt show up
i hope that genie will be fix , i dont wanna waste my 123 LP Fairy   :'( :'( :'( :(

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I have normal genie, the same one ever since i play this game/class, i also get this problem, and it's not that ''Fairy'' one.

Offline Smor

• Moderated
  • Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Every faction
Think hackers make you crash cuze you're too good on ea I guess idk

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
That genie is causing crash and it will be fixed with the next patch, but it's not the main reason for crashes, most people who say they crash don't have that genie
I still don't know what's causing the crash, I'll fix it as soon as I find out