Epic Perfect World

Teleacoustic

Offline Nobody

Why are Teles 20 silver now? it says 10 silver in boutique but when you buy em it takes 20 silver not 10
Jishi

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Yup, I PMed Paprika on that ingame. She gonna tell Agiato on skype i think? It's supposed to be 20 now.
Blearrrgh.  :-X   :'(
(:

Offline Nobody

aw but why >.>?
Jishi

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
in my opinion 20silver is too cheap still  :-\

ironplayer12

Better put the price of teleacoustic at 1 gold >_> no more drama at wc >:D

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
in my opinion 20silver is too cheap still  :-\

I do Agree, still too cheap.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Anine・°☆

• 11.12.16 ♥
Better put the price of teleacoustic at 1 gold >_> no more drama at wc >:D
I think it would just become a very fine line between too expensive and too cheap. I mean, even if you set it up to 1 gold people will still carry on entire convos and create lots of drama. But if you set it up high enough for people not to afford that, teles would just get ridicolously expensive.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
I do Agree, still too cheap.

Yes, pls make it hig price so ppl will think twice before they waste them for useless wc spam/comments  :P

Offline Maok

We all know that the biggest drama causers don't give a damn about the tele price cause they are rich anyways, or cash shoppers or w/e...
Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 12:24 pm by EvilTouch

Offline Kirasath

Teles are not only for wc drama,people sell stuff/look for parties/ask for help whats the sense of making them 20 silver?You think there will be less drama?10 silver is nothing for those who have nothing else but to spam worldchat but it kinda makes difference for others.Why dont you mute for longer period of time?That will work way better.

Offline Nobody

no sense in making the price higher because i always use them to sell stuff, buy stuff and sometimes for bh squads, how r we (poor people) supposed to look for parties and buy/sell stuff?
Jishi

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 :tiger-37: Well, I do go onto wc and chat every now and then, but frankly, WC is entertaining. :monkey-26: When I'm bored, and laggy, and got nothing else to do, I might as well watch the chat for interesting stuff.
On another note, though, if prices get too high it will become harder for the people who sell stuff, or look for/make squads on wc, which I will look at quite often if I need to buy something. :tiger-18: They are still reasonable, but..if the price get's too high, only the people who can afford it will be in WC. a lot of the people selling items/etc/making squads wont be there if the price is way too high :tiger-12:
(:

Offline Nana

This "drama" in world chat makes server appear more active. Having no world chat discussions (arguments) will make server look dead and new players might leave before they even start playing. Also, as someone has mentioned before, people who can afford teles to argue in world chat probably have full gear already, so you're just ***ing up newcomers.

Everyone here hates this "drama" but they still eat popcorn and enjoy themselves while there's an argument going on in world chat.

Conclusion: People constantly complaining about drama are just full of s**t.

Edit: Also, we wouldn't want to make sucking up to game masters too expensive for Sync and NoHomo.
Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 11:25 am by Nana

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah, a server's life is usually determined by its world chat.  If it's dead, chances are I won't stay around.  I've been to other servers where teles were too expensive for the common man (or woman) to afford and they couldn't get anything done.  I don't mind the occasional world chat drama.  If I'm doing something like farming, which is tedious in itself, and if my faction's quiet (and at certain times, it usually is), then I need some kind of entertainment.

With that said, I can only take so much of it.  An hour of shit talking is a pushing it.

Wanna stop long ass wc drama? Mute the repeat offenders.  Perma if you must.  Don't ruin it for those who use world chat for purposes that don't involve drama.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

dickroman

most of drama ppl donating anyway, if u set to 10gold they will still cause drama