Epic Perfect World

Outcasts vs NoHomo+Worms+Sync

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
K so ppl. Outcasts. What does that mean? The ony reason i joined xpends and outcasts is because we dont have any allies. To me, its a fac where i can kill whoever the hell i want without being judged. So go on hating us lmao.

Note: I'd also like to add that i got kicked T_T (probs for killin fac mems on alts or being inactive idfk lmao)

Awesome vid, OC for lifeeeee (until you nubs decide to make new fac >:[

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
And one more thing... Inv me back you dicks DD:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
"ally system", right. Ever wondered why OC has become the most disliked faction on EPW? It's because of the attitude some of your members have, so disrespectful and rude towards others (check OC's guild chat in all their videos).
Just my 2 cents ;)
Its all how the leader acts - others see it from him. Leader is no1 example for all. If he/she lets them they will turn out same as him/her.
Well said, all about the attitude O:

On topic anyways, nice video

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline KingEPW

• Oppose and tremble
  • King
Rev total asshole, unlike other leaders but he respects you when same side

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Being the most disliked faction? I couldn't care less, I love the people in OC. c:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Tbh, Idgaf about OC. Some people in it are really nice, and great to pk and chat with, but others think that because they have a big guild that they joined .2 nanoseconds ago, they get the right to be loudmouth and rude to whoever they want, and QQ to africa when they get PK'd. :s

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Tbh, Idgaf about OC. Some people in it are really nice, and great to pk and chat with, but others think that because they have a big guild that they joined .2 nanoseconds ago, they get the right to be loudmouth and rude to whoever they want, and QQ to africa when they get PK'd. :s

LOL u okay???????
GM WTF

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
LOL u okay???????
GM WTF

??????? is it OK for others to voice their opinion on OC then. pretty much everyone else has
:/ kinda biase--
oh wait
you're in OC?
hahahahahahah
hah

Zilara

Being the most disliked faction? I couldn't care less, I love the people in OC. c:

What's the point of this video then? :)
and ofc you love them, we all love (most of) our faction mates.

yunie1

Zilara, do you read by your arse or what??? Stop causing drama. To be honest, Outcasts is one of the most decent factions on this server...regardless of their attitude which has nothing to do with  the PvP aspect. This is a game, of course you got to be at least civil but internet is not the place for nice and polite people. Sorry.
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 08:06 pm by Valtaire

Hei

Zilara, do you hear by your arse or what??? Stop causing drama.
She was simply stating facts, that 1. people love their faction mates and don't see their actual behaviour since it's not directed at them, and 2. that it's the most disliked faction.
In fact, YOUR post is causing drama, since I had to reply to it, hurt your ego by doing so and I'm doing to get a biased reply full of hate, because this random(me) dares to insult a "godly" faction. -.- Pls don't reply.
Anyway I'm outa here.