Epic Perfect World

Zooming Thunder Powder

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

now that people are lazy and want free stuff with 1 click..thats another conversation to discuss but not the topic u suggested  :-\

Wouldn't be free stuff with one click, if they are put in the boutique forge, to be exchanged for elixirs, same as other high-grade apos.  that's what the topic opener is asking for i believe.   :-\
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Craggan

Those apoth items can be made at any "officer of" NPC. Like officer of the streams, swift wind officer, etc. the only car h is you have to be in the faction that controls that land.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Those apoth items can be made at any "officer of" NPC. Like officer of the streams, swift wind officer, etc. the only car h is you have to be in the faction that controls that land.

Not true. The highest apos (Shadowbinder, Calmness Dew, Ironguard, Sutra, Zooming Thunder & White Tea) can only be made on very specific lands each. 1k and archo have by far the most of them though.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we already removed some channeling i dunno if Agatio will bother with this potion.

in my opinion i think its good as it is...makes the faction to hold those lands more of a challenge, something to work for  :-\
and im not sure if it is Wizards asking for this potion, since wizarrds already have their own skill with this effect.
i can talk with agatio about it see what we come up with  :rolleyes:

Offline Craggan

Not true. The highest apos (Shadowbinder, Calmness Dew, Ironguard, Sutra, Zooming Thunder & White Tea) can only be made on very specific lands each. 1k and archo have by far the most of them though.

Then that has been changed. PWI before the descent expansion it was any of those npcs

Offline Therras

• Papi.
http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/items/11299 

I asked a gm ingame why they weren't available ingame and she said because some pots weren't added due to balance issues. Are keeping these pots out really such a big factor in keeping balance? -.-
Some mages are already full instacast, so it doesn't really make any sense to keep them out of the game
omg are you st****?? Lmfao, nvm.

So following your logic, You're saying that there shouldnt be a problem with balance making mages instant for 5 seconds, because there are already some insta mages?? And this would keep mages balances??

?!?!?!?!!!?!?!??

Dat logic.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Then that has been changed. PWI before the descent expansion it was any of those npcs

no it wasn't lmao.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
ZTP can't be made in 1k Streams, get over it already. It can be made in Archo and from what i heard Dribbling Springs under Lost City (which im not entirely sure)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
no it wasn't lmao.

Exactly. I distinctly recall PWI factions strategically fighting over certain lands for apos for at least the past 4-5 years.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Imo this shouldn't be added. We'll probably end up with insta cast HA classes spamming these. I know HA classes don't hit much, But when they can spam lets say..12? skills in 5 seconds with no channeling it wouldn't work at all.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Imo this shouldn't be added. We'll probably end up with insta cast HA classes spamming these. I know HA classes don't hit much, But when they can spam lets say..12? skills in 5 seconds with no channeling it wouldn't work at all.

Good luck using more than 4 skills.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Good luck using more than 4 skills.

That was literally a total guess.
I have no idea how many god knows what each class could cast in 5 seconds with no channel.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
u have no channel time but u have animation, this ain't 1.3 to not have skill animation and floor something with mg by clicking macro1 . basicly ha class will do 2 max 3 skills in 5 sec with powder, ea's already got enough ct and aa classes are ct based, for sins they already got amazing ct, so when u look at powder it's useless

AuRaGeN

omg are you st****?? Lmfao, nvm.

So following your logic, You're saying that there shouldnt be a problem with balance making mages instant for 5 seconds, because there are already some insta mages?? And this would keep mages balances??

?!?!?!?!!!?!?!??

Dat logic.

Do you even read what you type, or what i wrote? holy shit lmao.
You're still mad you lost 1v1s to me, hop off my dick thanks.

Edit: honestly i tried to read your post again, to try and understand it, but it just comes through as br rage
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 06:35 pm by AuRaGeN

AuRaGeN

we already removed some channeling i dunno if Agatio will bother with this potion.

in my opinion i think its good as it is...makes the faction to hold those lands more of a challenge, something to work for  :-\
and im not sure if it is Wizards asking for this potion, since wizarrds already have their own skill with this effect.
i can talk with agatio about it see what we come up with  :rolleyes:

Doesn't really make sense, if these Zooming Thunders are meant to be hard to get, then why are other high end pots such as IG and White Tea so easy to get lol. Surely 12 Second Immune > 5 Second Instant Cast? I can cast about 3 skills when i use a Zooming Thunder. Yes mages have a sutra skill that consumes 2 sparks, but if i wanted to instachan a 2spark Ulti, then i would need full chi. Whereas i don't mind using Zooming Thunders to cast a 2spark ulti quickly.
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 06:43 pm by AuRaGeN