Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
ok im definitely huge and novodn knows why
You just might be the most huge br I have ever known Jao

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHSAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA imagine claim to be the main guild and can't even keep server alive, monkaS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
we ??

why are u counting urself  by 0fk side lol
did u forgot that u r in TC faction

oh god thats bad
advertising of TC . or u guys just a side faction of 0fk or alts or whatever

You wouldn't understand, so i won't bother explaining 

yeh man..... your talkign about my gameplay on ea, well let me talka bout your and natsuu gameplay on bm, db, wb, sk, sin, psy and sb ? gtfo kid like you can compare natsuu or you to me fanboy rofl.
what about OC, 420, HO? you gusy where little parasites in pk roflmaoo didn't even took a big part to it aside of going air and dd some ep's or so it when arti tyrants OC HO and 420 left the sv you guys became decent and big since few of the players inside those mentioned factions joined you and dont you dare to denie that this isn't true little imigrant I've been in 0fks and know where your original members comefrom cuz whitout warning AE and AOw there wouldn't be a 0fks little infant wtf do you know about this sv  :normal-14: :normal-14:

there we go +1
first need to wait the bans wear off right ?  :normal-2:

I don't even play any of these classes besides ea and mage, why you mention them you retard *** LOL.
Sure, we faced artifex quite few times, we were against OC mass pks, Siege, Unmatched and quite few others, you're talking bout others guild when you tried to join so bad in 0fk, you eventually did tho, as if ArchEnemy or any guild has done all this work that 0fkgiven done in past 2 years

Uh well, you were HangOver's meat shield back in ho vs oc
Uh? lol

why bother??? anyways we beat them in mass pk vs 4 deff guilds so don't bother deva
Were you even part of the main pks besides asian pks? Even there you would lose when it wasn't our timezone

Offline butterfly

• -
  • Faction: 0fkgiven

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
Backstabber? Uh well, we been main guild on this server every since tyrants and artifex left. So idk what you talking about, idk where you will see us backstabbing anyone LOL.

Pls don't try to fool anyone, just maybe, but maybe, try to get your guild something that can be mentioned, since it was never a thing, look at yours before talking about others job, even if we backstabbed few times when guild was growing, we still did something, unlike your guild
i got my daily dose of meme XDD
but for real Apples, 0fks will never be something more than a meme faction on epw, but you can have dreams

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Clowns like tyroth that ask me to go bm and he goes ea thinking i wouldnt accept and once i accept he pussies out but yet talking here abt how me and david wont be able to play his classes, on god i wouldnt need more than 2-3 days with a geared bm to get to ur level since its pretty trash tbh , u lost 5-0 on classes like mage and all , were ur challenges.
Also clowns should fly out of my thread unless they are relevants
Get in our league , pve non factors

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil

first need to wait the bans wear off right ?  :normal-2:
Dw we will hit u even harder emotional clown ,the bans explains how much of a butthurt AE were to cry abt a 15 men faction while u guys had 25 :)

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
Clowns like tyroth that ask me to go bm and he goes ea thinking i wouldnt accept and once i accept he pussies out but yet talking here abt how me and david wont be able to play his classes, on god i wouldnt need more than 2-3 days with a geared bm to get to ur level since its pretty trash tbh , u lost 5-0 on classes like mage and all , were ur challenges.
Also clowns should fly out of my thread unless they are relevants
Get in our league , pve non factors
killed you with no morai skill sage veno  O:-)

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
but for real Apples, 0fks will never be something more than a meme faction on epw, but you can have dreams
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14:

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
Nice try, stop trying to fool your people. I was on flogwang and stealth jumped you. Out of pure panic you ran back and sigged :). Ops...
This said, aint gonna waste my time arguing with people in this thread. Kind of leader asking me for merge twice, licking my shoes and now talking shit.
Same goes for all other rejects in this thread speaking up.
Good video, nice and fun plays bro
ops i heard golfwang faction got banned :normal-46:

*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
ops i heard golfwang destroyed all u neggers with 10-15 players.

Offline DoctorButcher

Well i can say only that alin where all those clips where u fkd? 1 shotted? dude u didnt even mention those guilds who helped u, was fun pk but still i say that dude, show the full pk, dont cut it always when u die. But was fun, tks for pk 0fk/DarkSider/Few randoms eps :)

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
but for real Apples, 0fks will never be something more than a meme faction on epw, but you can have dreams
Not like someone that spends 90% of their time on epw drawing art has a valid opinion on pvp. You ever managed to open tw map or attend a DH in past 2 years? thought so.

Love how people keep mentioning golf getting banned, you are so clueless. Noone in golf got banned, another charr out of faction that no1 plays got ;).
Didnt wanna destroy your dream about your crying getting anyone banned but yeah should maybe make sure next time instead of making a fool out of yourself.- Leader is going inactive so no point keeping it on map.

This said whoever feels the need to criticize should maybe check what faction has been involved in mass pks, DHs, DTs, TWs, etc. for past 2 years and which have never been seen *cough* Uni, HS, AE,...

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
ops i heard golfwang destroyed all u neggers with 10-15 players.
i will just ignore u  till u disappear :normal-22:

0fk time is over

*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline DoctorButcher

Not like someone that spends 90% of their time on epw drawing art has a valid opinion on pvp. You ever managed to open tw map or attend a DH in past 2 years? thought so.

Love how people keep mentioning golf getting banned, you are so clueless. Noone in golf got banned, another charr out of faction that no1 plays got ;).
Didnt wanna destroy your dream about your crying getting anyone banned but yeah should maybe make sure next time instead of making a fool out of yourself.- Leader is going inactive so no point keeping it on map.

This said whoever feels the need to criticize should maybe check what faction has been involved in mass pks, DHs, DTs, TWs, etc. for past 2 years and which have never been seen *cough* Uni, HS, AE,...
well about Dragon Temple.. When outcasts was here u guys didnt even dare to show up. its okay, i dont blame u at all. Just said that dont say that no one showed up for past 2 years, u guys was the one who didnt show up.
Peace