• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Nimy should eat these clowns in tws

Offline JacksonS

• Characters: JacksonS, AngelHalos
  • Faction: UnifierS
Boringgggg !!!! Real life rocks :-* O:-)

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
I think i miss really good shtt 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Backstabber? Uh well, we been main guild on this server every since tyrants and artifex left. So idk what you talking about, idk where you will see us backstabbing anyone LOL.

Pls don't try to fool anyone, just maybe, but maybe, try to get your guild something that can be mentioned, since it was never a thing, look at yours before talking about others job, even if we backstabbed few times when guild was growing, we still did something, unlike your guild
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Backstabber? Uh well, we been main guild on this server every since tyrants and artifex left. So idk what you talking about, idk where you will see us backstabbing anyone LOL.

Pls don't try to fool anyone, just maybe, but maybe, try to get your guild something that can be mentioned, since it was never a thing, look at yours before talking about others job, even if we backstabbed few times when guild was growing, we still did something, unlike your guild
Are you sure about this?? :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
good try

u didnt mention that it wasnt pk pk between 0fk and HS . we were there pking darksider and u r just jump over back stab   as usual .
 :normal-21:
Nice try, stop trying to fool your people. I was on flogwang and stealth jumped you. Out of pure panic you ran back and sigged :). Ops...
This said, aint gonna waste my time arguing with people in this thread. Kind of leader asking me for merge twice, licking my shoes and now talking shit.
Same goes for all other rejects in this thread speaking up.
Good video, nice and fun plays bro

Offline JacksonS

Revelationsssssss O:-) 8) :o

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
good try

u didnt mention that it wasnt pk pk between 0fk and HS . we were there pking darksider and u r just jump over back stab   as usual .
 :normal-21:
why bother??? anyways we beat them in mass pk vs 4 deff guilds so don't bother deva

Offline JacksonS

Josh hates meee :'( :(

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Backstabber? Uh well, we been main guild on this server every since tyrants and artifex left. 
Uh well, you were HangOver's meat shield back in ho vs oc

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Why you speaking like you were any better or had a clue about ea? As if u ever got close to Natsuu gameplay when u played your ea LOL.
yeh man..... your talkign about my gameplay on ea, well let me talka bout your and natsuu gameplay on bm, db, wb, sk, sin, psy and sb ? gtfo kid like you can compare natsuu or you to me fanboy rofl.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

what about OC, 420, HO? you gusy where little parasites in pk roflmaoo didn't even took a big part to it aside of going air and dd some ep's or so it when arti tyrants OC HO and 420 left the sv you guys became decent and big since few of the players inside those mentioned factions joined you and dont you dare to denie that this isn't true little imigrant I've been in 0fks and know where your original members comefrom cuz whitout warning AE and AOw there wouldn't be a 0fks little infant wtf do you know about this sv  :normal-14: :normal-14:

Uh well, you were HangOver's meat shield back in ho vs oc

there we go +1
Nimy should eat these clowns in tws

first need to wait the bans wear off right ?  :normal-2:

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Josh hates meee :'( :(
I do not, i just don't log or log forms much man u know how i am.

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克