Epic Perfect World

Tyroth vs Natsuu ~ The dog losing main vs main

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
All i see out of this thread is that i got a big fan.
look how big i make u by shaming you, so you gonna show up ? 
Yes or No ?  :-\

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
literately smashed everyone on this thread with my bbc lol
xoxo beat you :normal-8: :normal-37:

Offline Deft

• Old Player
  • I don't play this game
  • Faction: GoonSquad

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
look how big i make u by shaming you, so you gonna show up ?
Yes or No ?  :-\
?
Natsuu started to play Perect world 1 year ago, epic was his first server ever, he is probably more famous by now than you in just 1 year, and unlike you, people see him as a lovely and fun person, most of the population, you in the other hand, people see you like a fanatic crazy brain challenged, you can't have a conversation with anyone, i mean did you look at your self 1h ago at world chat? Even begginers that sees this will see you as a freak, so don't talk about shame towards Natsuu, really LOL.

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
?
Natsuu started to play Perect world 1 year ago, epic was his first server ever, he is probably more famous by now than you in just 1 year, and unlike you, people see him as a lovely and fun person, most of the population, you in the other hand, people see you like a fanatic crazy brain challenged, you can't have a conversation with anyone, i mean did you look at your self 1h ago at world chat? Even begginers that sees this will see you as a freak, so don't talk about shame towards Natsuu, really LOL.
True true

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Imagine feeling famous in epw 2017-2018 

@Chill @Areashi @Teru @Demonaa

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
?
cringe life story man for fact wich populationd o you mean and roflmao famous on epw  :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

pls tell me waht kind of fame is here achievable can u give an example pls, amuse me man lmaoo  :normal-2: :normal-2:

True true

+1

Imagine feeling famous in epw 2017-2018

@Chill @Areashi @Teru @Demonaa

:normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

Offline File

• Old Player
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
carried natsuu in cs go never forget

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
cringe life story man for fact wich populationd o you mean and roflmao famous on epw  :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

pls tell me waht kind of fame is here achievable can u give an example pls, amuse me man lmaoo  :normal-2: :normal-2:

+1

Famous goes to being known around the server, aparently your brain is not capable to think a bit, which explains how dumb you are
Don't ask what population? You been around every since artifex and such were active, people know you for being a retard LOL, all you say is non sense bs when nobody cares, oh wait let me make a forum post with SS, pretty sure this is what everyone wants to see! No dude, quit it, you're jsut ridiculous, quit that job and stay the quite monkey u once were in ArchEnemy. 

Offline butterfly

• -
  • Faction: 0fkgiven

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious

+1

yall gotta stop hopping on my man tyroth b4 he getting real emotional already cant write properly cause he b smashing his keyboard

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Famous goes to being known around the server, aparently your brain is not capable to think a bit, which explains how dumb you are
Don't ask what population? You been around every since artifex and such were active, people know you for being a retard LOL, all you say is non sense bs when nobody cares, oh wait let me make a forum post with SS, pretty sure this is what everyone wants to see! No dude, quit it, you're jsut ridiculous, quit that job and stay the quite monkey u once were in ArchEnemy.
Known around a game, get real life niga lmao

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Known around a game, get real life niga lmao
You don't get my point, im saying, for example, most of the community knew PedroSner because he was leading one of the main guilds... 
If you thought that way, bro, you the one that needs to get a life lmfao

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Still on drama, sad how the server ended.
come ply dota with me my son