Epic Perfect World

Tyroth vs Natsuu ~ The dog losing main vs main

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

this guy wants to step up to his master this disgrace of a 0fk trials / sz sig marshall thinks he is something here u go boy losing to me multiple of time to my bm / db i got way more SS saved to put in a video.

Lets do fking more 1V1 leggo Main vs Main Bm vs your EA lets see who is the better player here your own guildie suck my apples wanted a interesting player to fight me pls try it, accept this challenge to you dare to be an intresting player, try to step up, try to defeat me on my main, i fkd u 1v1 1v2 2v2 2v3 your stupid pocket ep Gabi wont be able to save you, the dmg i deal wich u can see and alrdy felt will drop u in any second, your defense isn't high enough to out tank me, your offense isn't high enough, you are the lowest of the lowest you are a Unifiers officer thinking he is something
I putted you on your place in Unifiers

come step up and i will shame you to death, i will make sure you aren't able to do shit anymore i will make u look embaraced i will make you look ashamed, i will delete you, i will maul you.

dare to accept, i dare you pls do it  :normal-2: :normal-2: :pig-42:
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2018, 01:15 pm by Tyroth

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Why is there drama In pw at 2k18... server is dead lmao 

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
u tryna 1v1 me next gayroth ? :-[

oh hello

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline hanggang leeg

• luse luse lng
lol natsuu noob

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2018, 04:08 am by TOP 100 PIP NA

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
This random ofk.ea talk.like good and I see losing everytime 2k18 eas nowdays personal eps 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Everyone can take SS and say it was a 1v1... 

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious

this guy wants to step up to his master this disgrace of a 0fk trials / sz sig marshall thinks he is something here u go boy losing to me multiple of time to my bm / db i got way more SS saved to put in a video.

Lets do fking more 1V1 leggo Main vs Main Bm vs your EA lets see who is the better player here your own guildie suck my apples wanted a interesting player to fight me pls try it, accept this challenge to you dare to be an intresting player, try to step up, try to defeat me on my main, i fkd u 1v1 1v2 2v2 2v3 your stupid pocket ep Gabi wont be able to save you, the dmg i deal wich u can see and alrdy felt will drop u in any second, your defense isn't high enough to out tank me, your offense isn't high enough, you are the lowest of the lowest you are a Unifiers officer thinking he is something
I putted you on your place in Unifiers
intresting how he putted u bk in place natsuu shame on u bro :normal-12:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
intresting how he putted u bk in place natsuu shame on u bro :normal-12:
back on my place, like how ? when ? where ? shame that i fk u every event and in any pk too, anyways its okay u wanna comment too lt me introduce u some screenshots when i'm home ;) 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克