Epic Perfect World

Gold compensation

Offline Qc-Gab

Hi guyz i want To know if you can give us Mail with free gold for the 3 days the vote site not work. If not maybe an avarage gift to let us know you care about that misfortune. If not possible i will understand too but need to try... cause like we said in french :" Qui ne tente rien n'a rien. Could say in english who never ask never get. Lmk ty

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
How has the voting site not worked during the past 3 days? I have voted normally and everything has worked just fine.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie

Offline Meilinda

• Characters: Meilinda, vina
  • Faction: Maritim

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
I doubt if there was any issue it's not the fault of our gms means no compensation needed😒

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
being unable to vote for 3 days isn't the kind of tragic that needs a gold compensation imo

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))