Epic Perfect World

rain keeps falling tears keep falling // tyroth 5-0?

Offline Chines

• Old Player
  • Characters: Chines

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Where the losses tho.... forgot where she didnt left sz whitout her e-date i geus, anyways nice achievment u have some wins vs my,alt congrats 😂😂

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
damn i beat this veno in playoffs and all and he claims he can beat me? eww shamed nice video
Shame that hzlf the sv saw how i beated u 13-0 bm vs db 17-0 bm vs sb and 6-3 db vs db ez pleb

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Shame that hzlf the sv saw how i beated u 13-0 bm vs db 17-0 bm vs sb and 6-3 db vs db ez pleb
where proof man? u never fight my db u just run from it lool but you can record a shared account i use and say its me  keep throwing Ur fake scores and making drama on a dead server all u like i'll just keep destroying you on the lowkey like always 2v1 won 7 times in a row i don't even have to go buffed like u and Ur wife and still win lool. try me.

Offline ClanTitan

• 10v10 Notorious Manager
  • Disbanded savagery from void 6 times, Retired akatuski 2 times, Beat every1 except Gavriel
  • Characters: Everyone's account l0l
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
lol never forget 10v10 against Notorious, you weebs lost 3-0, next time learn to be better at being weebs

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
lol never forget 10v10 against Notorious, you weebs lost 3-0, next time learn to be better at being weebs

https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=53009.msg740481#msg740481
Quiet 

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
I link that video to my friends and they ask what is notorious looo

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
where proof man? u never fight my db u just run from it lool but you can record a shared account i use and say its me  keep throwing Ur fake scores and making drama on a dead server all u like i'll just keep destroying you on the lowkey like always 2v1 won 7 times in a row i don't even have to go buffed like u and Ur wife and still win lool. try me.
will send screenshots of db vs db when home dw :) sitback and relax

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Not gonna lie got the song on spotify now

Offline Chines

• Old Player
  • Characters: Chines

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡