Epic Perfect World

Soloing Trials

Offline Benji

There are also few very simple keyboard type programs. You can check on web. I have one instaled,altho i forgot the name (im on mobile atm). Basicly you type in a window what you want it to type,and time to repeat it.
Like.. Number 4 (every 1 sec).

Anyway,you will figure it out if interested.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
There are also few very simple keyboard type programs. You can check on web. I have one instaled,altho i forgot the name (im on mobile atm). Basicly you type in a window what you want it to type,and time to repeat it.
Like.. Number 4 (every 1 sec).

Anyway,you will figure it out if interested.

...and get banned as you're using 3rd party program and basicly botting. However, I don't think there's a way for Admin to find out whether the player has had a piece of paper stuck between keys or is just using a 3rd party program, so might just go with it anyway. Certainly takes less time than sticking a piece of paper.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Gz double post.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

rainlu

okie i'll ask agatio :3

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
No. I only have mage open with aoe at the last room to kill the wave when it comes. You dont need to kill the immune mobs as u can let 10 mobs get past and still finish the trial.

And ye you will need at least 3 lvl 150 chars for Trial 3, 4 7 and 9. Tho I do remember soloing full trials twice when my seeker was still lvl 145, but both BM and Wiz were r8.
Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 03:53 pm by Tavern

rainlu

Offline Slashyy

............... auto hotkey = problem solved xD its not botting you just tell your comp to press sertain buttons xD

Offline Benji

...and get banned as you're using 3rd party program and basicly botting. However, I don't think there's a way for Admin to find out whether the player has had a piece of paper stuck between keys or is just using a 3rd party program, so might just go with it anyway. Certainly takes less time than sticking a piece of paper.

Program has nothing to do with the game or client. It does not affect or change anything. Its simply pressing a key in your system. And if you open your client,it will continue pressing it. What can be used to press a certain skill in the skill bar. And that is all. It cant be used as a bot, so its not against the rules.   

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
lol I have trouble doing it with 3 more dudes all of us 150 fully geared. /RQ D:

rainlu

i don't get how to do the 5 th trial i do it in order according to this guide http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1227941
the primeval boss spawns and when he has like 3/4 hp the quest always fails ...saying the elemental balance dropped to 0
nvm found it out need 130 + of strength
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 01:06 pm by rainlu

rainlu

wdf just happened im in trial 5 and the towers were invicible ( wasted 2 hours on damn lag)

nvm found out 2 ppl have to attack it
Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:06 am by rainlu

rainlu

careful in trial 7 if u dont get 666+ mobs u wont get any drop from boss ...

rainlu

anyone knows when exactly do all trials reset ? (i have been told tuesday 5 pm server time.)