Epic Perfect World

Which PW version?

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
Ah. That's other story XD

Offline Firewolf

Started out on Heaven's Tear.. Then moved to Harshlands when that first started up
Also tried out Jade Dynasty a bit and then got a Beta key to try out Forsaken World, played both of those a few months
Got tired of all the money I was dumping into something that wasn't exactly rewarding LOL and someone suggested trying private servers...

First one I came across was Legendary PW, which later became Sublime, I was on that server till it fell apart, was even a GM at the end of it all.. sad it happened tho, it was good server till the end..

Anyhoo.. moved to Xeal PW after that, cuz I was friends with the owner.. Started off as a GM and then moved into doing some developing for him.. I brought in a ton of new stuff, but sadly it wasn't enough to keep mine, nor the players, interest... plus had a few personal things going in my life so I took a break from PW for a bit..

Once I got the gaming bug back, tried out a game called Allods, only because I was too cheap at the time to buy a WoW account LOL and I was told that Allods was the next best thing.. Eventually bought the WoW account,, still have it tho I never play the damn thing :P So.. I played Allods for a few months, then a bunch of drama llama stuff happened and it about became a chore just to log in, so I decided to quit and move on to trying Minecraft (a gift from a friend)

Played (and still play) Minecraft now for about 6ish or so months, I'm a mod on the one Tek server we have, then I kinda got the itch to play PW again.. Didn't want to dust of my old official accounts (nor the money pit that would follow) So I went to the great and almighty Top 100.. saw Epic was pretty much happening and been here since (about a week now?)

So far gotta say, pretty kewl server.. busy too.. I think this is the busiest private server I've been on next to LPW in it's glory.. Know a few peeps here already, tho I only made myself know to one and she's been kinda busy to see in game yet LOL But yea.. think I'll kick off the boots and stay a bit.. see what shakes loose :P

Thanks Kiwi for the siggy!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Offline Firewolf

PW-MY (Oracle) for like 3 months
PWI for 4 years on and off.
Sublime PW - ~6 months?
Xael PW - ~ 3 months
Vendetta - Not sure how long I was there.
Storm and a bunch of random servers - About a week-ish each.

O.O Sub and Xeal? Same name? O.o? Or? Just curious LOL

Thanks Kiwi for the siggy!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Offline Matter

• Beginner
PW-MY (English) - Oracle

Had the same name as now. Was in Voodoo, Myst, Black and BloodLust with good old Inflamez.