Epic Perfect World

Which PW version?

Offline Allie

Started at PWI in 08 or so on Sanctuary server, then went to try Senlyn until it died, then Storm got boring, and Vendetta was also quite boring D: n now im here :3
Sapheura-150 Sage Veno
Sinaiya-150 Sage Psy
Naimiku-150 Demon Archer

Hello Kitty is my forte :3

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
i dont remember when i started playing epw   :-\

PW-MY (Delphi) = A few years
PW ko2world = A few months
PWI (Archousaur) = 3months +
EPW = nearly 7months  ^-^

Offline Benji

Started on PWI momaganon, gf and me did quite a slow way,trough quest and all the little things. Was the most fun time i had on any PW. After that we had a bit of fun on PWR and EKPW. And now we are on EPW.

christian177

i started on origional pwi Archosaur server then a friend introudeced me to Senlyn server was there till it died and then came here to Epw and so far its been really fun  :smiley:

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Perfect World server History

PW MY/EN - Oracle/Utopia
FPW - Higrate
PW - Devastation
RebornPW
PW - Vendetta
EPW

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
man i forgot a lot of stuff but lets see

started on PW-MY (english version)
moved to PWI with Daikoku/Midnight/Pepper etc etc (good old friends)...
played there for 4years if im not wrong, stopped when the game became too much packs depended...packs wasnt my problem actually i spent  alot of Money on those lol thing for me was the boring situation they got theirselves into...only release stuff where Money would be able to achieve it...even got word from GM's that they care for Money instead of players...
joined EpicPW on the hmm 2nd day if im not wrong...i remembre we were around 5 players online lol counting with Agatio hahahaha i remembre a situation i dunno if i have the SS's or not i can chech later...i logged the game and since we were so few Agatio was welcoming everyone on world chat...and my name was Epica...LOL Agatio pmed me "Nice Name"  :-\
played with people that left after awhile cuz the game was going down a bit due to all the crap GM's we had that time...withthis crap situation Agatio amde me GM i restored order among GM's and now im here  :-\ typing to reply you  :rolleyes:
hope to stay here for a long time  :-\

EpicPW FTW !

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
PWI for like 4 years, with Fake Perfect World and PW Blue Dragon/Blood Dragon in between, then Devastation PW for like 1 hr, EPW for about 4 months i guess, untill now.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
PWI Raging tides - March 2009
Senlyn - January 2011
EPW - December 2011

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Sniper_Brine

• HeadShot!
PW-MY
PWvendetta
PWI-raging tide server
PWI-Sanctuary server
Wan Mei Shi Jie/ W2i (Chinese pw f2p version)
LMS PW
PW sanctum

...... EPW
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2013, 07:13 pm by Sniper_Brine

Offline Sentient

• Sage Archer
A List Of Servers I've Played; In Chronological Order.

PWI Harshlands
PW Vendetta 1.3.6
PW Rebirth 1.4
PW LMS Descent
PW Addicted
PW Sifon
PW Reborn 1.3.6 [GM]
PW Vendetta 1.4
PW Storm
PW LMS 1.3
PW LMS Descent
PW Epic

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
PWI HL
PW-NT
PW-Rebirth
PW-LMS
PW-Deva 1.3
PW-Xael
PW-Max Immortal
PW-Exordium
PW-Max classic
PW-Unleashed
PW-LD 1.3
PW-Revalia
PW-Epic 1.3
PW-LD 1.4
PW-Deva 1.4
PW-Vendetta
PW-Storm
PW-ICBIN
PW-Reborn
PW-Elite Jogos
PW-Epic 1.4
and a few other servers that aren't worth mentioning

Last Edit: Apr 30, 2013, 07:49 pm by Silence

Offline Craggan

I started on dream weaver in April 2009 and played there until starting here on New Year's Day this year. Still haven't even back there except once in feb when we were having those ddos problems. If you want to know my DW too s just look at my sig. I remade them all here.

Offline bestia

Pw Ms (Wodan Server,Nemesis Guild)
Fake Pw
Pwv 1.3.6
Pwi RT
Pwi Archo
Pwv 1.4
Pwi Dw
Epic

Offline XeroAgent

• Pray that you have friends, they will help you
man i forgot a lot of stuff but lets see

started on PW-MY (english version)
moved to PWI with Daikoku/Midnight/Pepper etc etc (good old friends)...
played there for 4years if im not wrong, stopped when the game became too much packs depended...packs wasnt my problem actually i spent  alot of Money on those lol thing for me was the boring situation they got theirselves into...only release stuff where Money would be able to achieve it...even got word from GM's that they care for Money instead of players...
joined EpicPW on the hmm 2nd day if im not wrong...i remembre we were around 5 players online lol counting with Agatio hahahaha i remembre a situation i dunno if i have the SS's or not i can chech later...i logged the game and since we were so few Agatio was welcoming everyone on world chat...and my name was Epica...LOL Agatio pmed me "Nice Name"  :-\
played with people that left after awhile cuz the game was going down a bit due to all the crap GM's we had that time...withthis crap situation Agatio amde me GM i restored order among GM's and now im here  :-\ typing to reply you  :rolleyes:
hope to stay here for a long time  :-\

EpicPW FTW !
EvilTouch I love your story ^^
Skai__ 150 Demon Sin
VoidSeeker 150 Sage Seeker
Arciara 150 Demon Cleric
ArcAshe 150 Sage Archer

Offline Wolfgang

I played on many servers:
Started on EPW(may last year- so soon is my "birthday", maybe if Agatio or anyone else who can see when exacly can pm me i'll be able to celebrate it  :))  :)) )
moved to EPW
quited perfect world
rejoined EPW

And curently i'm a proud EPW user xD

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD