• Forum Veteran
heard trials got moved to next month too much bans
enemy too pussy to face 14 man alt guild

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
u’re easy fgt
He my brother but I couldn't agree more with you  :x

exposed lol xD
Still lurking here, Pedo?  :rolleyes: :P

Pedrosner insanity Solomon and maxy playing epw in 2018 on secret accounts lmao
Yo. I fcking hate you  :normal-2:

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
enemy too pussy to 1v1 my 14 alts 
enemy too pussy to do trials in wolfgang for next 2 weeks 
enemy too pussy to make beef with me
enemy too pussy to face me G
should respect the TW rules and face it with your mainf actiona dn if its the faction of this ez pleb taurox better get yourself some mains or scared to lose your lands to unifiers KKKKK TW in 2018 with a population of 40 people on this sv......
but hey, i never wanted to beef with you and never will man i'm too pussy for that  :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
enemy too pussy to fight a 15 men faction but want to fight them on main faction ROFL clowns
enemycry

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
enemy too pussy to 1v1 my 14 alts
enemy too pussy to do trials in wolfgang for next 2 weeks
enemy too pussy to make beef with me
enemy too pussy to face me G
should respect the TW rules and face it with your mainf actiona dn if its the faction of this ez pleb taurox better get yourself some mains or scared to lose your lands to unifiers KKKKK TW in 2018 with a population of 40 people on this sv......
but hey, i never wanted to beef with you and never will man i'm too pussy for that  :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:
Quit your bs, why you act like ***ing idiot over this TW's when it's only thing entertaining this server can actually have to those left playing? 
You should just feel lucky we playing alts instead of mains, cause other wise you would lose tw twice as faster, how does a ***ing 13-14 alt faction bothers you so much. 

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
U know server is dead when the only guild around is 0fk and they gotta split and make tw with their own member and own member get salty and start beefing with own member then own member defend own member from own member and at the end they all are 0fk member because they all main pw and try so hard to be relevant in 2018  

-Top 100 Pip/Sombra NA

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Quit your bs, why you act like ***ing idiot over this TW's when it's only thing entertaining this server can actually have to those left playing?
You should just feel lucky we playing alts instead of mains, cause other wise you would lose tw twice as faster, how does a ***ing 13-14 alt faction bothers you so much.
do u think i care about a tw ?, i'm here for the fact people where @ing me roflmao, if u think pk's or TW's intrest me in this state of the game your either fkign dumb or ur just trying to defend your little buddy idk wtf is anyways.
i dont bother any of u nikkas in pk / tw i just do my thing if u wanna have words with me just @ me straight and dont go lowborn pm me make it public come at me try me test me we will see how it turn out if u dont want it dont try to trashtalk me on forums or ig with ez TW cuz u guys litterly any of u all of u are ez towards me in 1v1 if u think my skill is still the same as i wahs in 0fk your fkign mistaken i tripple outplay your skill and mak 1v1's last max 1 minute or even less since i play db and see no other intrest in bm.
try me
btw Taurox, your ez af if u think u are able to manage such 1v1 players as me on your little lowborn sin mage or wb your mistaken you get lucky mass pk kills and fire at people like your something while your for fact a little doggy in an official 1v1 little amusing pleb 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
do u think i care about a tw ?, i'm here for the fact people where @ing me roflmao, if u think pk's or TW's intrest me in this state of the game your either fkign dumb or ur just trying to defend your little buddy idk wtf is anyways.
i dont bother any of u nikkas in pk / tw i just do my thing if u wanna have words with me just @ me straight and dont go lowborn pm me make it public come at me try me test me we will see how it turn out if u dont want it dont try to trashtalk me on forums or ig with ez TW cuz u guys litterly any of u all of u are ez towards me in 1v1 if u think my skill is still the same as i wahs in 0fk your fkign mistaken i tripple outplay your skill and mak 1v1's last max 1 minute or even less since i play db and see no other intrest in bm.
try me
btw Taurox, your ez af if u think u are able to manage such 1v1 players as me on your little lowborn sin mage or wb your mistaken you get lucky mass pk kills and fire at people like your something while your for fact a little doggy in an official 1v1 little amusing pleb
You should shut up, really. You're saying you never care about TW yet you all go cry towards Burdette how 0fk joins with alts for a TW faction, are you ashamed for losing 14 vs 20+ ? lol 
And please do not make me laugh, you 1v1ing goku isn't same as 1v1ing me, don't get your ego high Tyroth. I haven't been playing around but give me a break. You just making me die laughing here thinking you can proof anything with your 1v1's, stick with the players u been 1v1ing, haven't seen anyone interesting lately  :normal-19: 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
You should shut up, really. You're saying you never care about TW yet you all go cry towards Burdette how 0fk joins with alts for a TW faction, are you ashamed for losing 14 vs 20+ ? lol
And please do not make me laugh, you 1v1ing goku isn't same as 1v1ing me, don't get your ego high Tyroth. I haven't been playing around but give me a break. You just making me die laughing here thinking you can proof anything with your 1v1's, stick with the players u been 1v1ing, haven't seen anyone interesting lately  :normal-19:
dude i wish burdette would reply to this i dont even got this guys skype discord or whatever, i dont even got the intrest to put effort in reports i know u guys got banned for that shit rofl or some and i laught with it shitting on your heads, and tbh bruh i fk you up in a 1v1 rlly and if u think there is noone intresting yet why dotn u wanna be the first i mean i had aveza beeing fkd up i got much more guys recorded i didn't release yet, why dont u just show up if u think there is noone intresting and the fact there isnoone intresting to get fkd atm is cuz they simply dont show up i can shout on wc for them i can @ at them here on the forums i can @ them in videos they simply wont come it took diablo 2 weeks, 2 fkign weeks before he had the balls roflmao, where are u guys actually waiting for ? before makign up things go fix mouth tho bruh you're making things up your punching your teeth out with your own lies rofl. 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
enemy too pussy to fight a 15 men faction but want to fight them on main faction ROFL clowns
enemycry

so its 14 or 15 think might be 16 if not 17 , 18 y old kids making up numbers....