Epic Perfect World

Difficulties in the game !!

Offline RachelBabz

Hi All,

I have been playing this game for a long time and I find out players in game have some difficulties such as, GM's are not online, Game Crash Error, HP/MP bars not found and so on and on., So, I request all the players to express/list  out their difficulties which you have come across in the game and in-return the GM's can fix them to have a better gaming experience.

My difficulty in the game are:
1) There are no proper directions in Twilight Temple and most of the time new players get lost.
2) Usage of mounts in all instance, helps the player to progress faster. 
3) Party members icons are not visible on the map sometimes. (Meaning, even if they are in city their icons are not available)
4) A Buff NPC at all city's would be an advantage to players who are question/farming by paying coins. 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
5) armor fashion not working for venomancers

4) A Buff NPC at all city's would be an advantage to players who are question/farming by paying coins.
- disbalance, sod/soa is enough

Last Edit: Oct 01, 2018, 08:02 am by Aesthesys

Offline Smor

• Moderated
  • Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Every faction
Hi All,

I have been playing this game for a long time and I find out players in game have some difficulties such as, GM's are not online, Game Crash Error, HP/MP bars not found and so on and on., So, I request all the players to express/list  out their difficulties which you have come across in the game and in-return the GM's can fix them to have a better gaming experience.

1) There are no proper directions in Twilight Temple and most of the time new players get lost.
3) Party members icons are not visible on the map sometimes. (Meaning, even if they are in city their icons are not available)
1. YouTube
2. No
3. Squad signet/ "where the fk are u nig?"
4. It's called spirit of defense aka SoD

Offline RachelBabz

5) armor fashion not working for venomancers

- disbalance, sod/soa is enough
- SoD/SoA players with experienced knowledge is good what about new players ? Further more, That NPC can be helpful and can eliminate the SoD/SoA item.

Offline RachelBabz

1. YouTube
2. No
3. Squad signet/ "where the fk are u nig?"
4. It's called spirit of defense aka SoD
I totally understand since i'm an old player, just imagine the newbies, it would be helpful. 

Offline _Epic_

Hi All,

I have been playing this game for a long time and I find out players in game have some difficulties such as, GM's are not online, Game Crash Error, HP/MP bars not found and so on and on., So, I request all the players to express/list  out their difficulties which you have come across in the game and in-return the GM's can fix them to have a better gaming experience.

1)It is possible to patch client to show urs character location on any map - JUST NEED ASK BURDETTE TO DO THAT