Epic Perfect World

A quote everyday!!!

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
"We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls." -  Winston Churchill
"It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time." -  Winston Churchill
"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." -  Winston Churchill
"Never stand when you can sit. Never sit when you can lay down." - Winston Churchill
“A goal is a dream with a deadline.” - Napoleon Hill
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” - Robert Frost
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”      - Zig Ziglar
“In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.” - Theodore Roosevelt
“Things are never so bad they can't be made worse.” -  Humphrey Bogart

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
"Megan, you were worth every penny." - Admiral General Aladeen
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll fly among the stars.--Unknown

A teacher simply shows the entrance. The student must open in--A chinese proverb

To not know is bad, But to not want to know is worse--African saying. My motto.

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, But he who doesn't listen is a fool forever--African saying.

LaceyPip

“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”

– Les Brown

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
"Lag!" ~Gamers everywhere.

Kray/Kraykn

There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change!
Gai Tsutsugami (Guilty Crown)

Offline Setsu

''Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday.. today it-is Friday, Friday...'' - Rebecca Black from the future on today. Truly touching.

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

-Apple Inc.

;) ;) ;)

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
"Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future."
-Dale Turner

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
Do not despair, the misery that is now upon us, it is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and Dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people, and so long as men die(exist) liberty will never perish.
-Charlie Chaplin

I would love to quote the whole speech but its too long :(  heres a video of it, truly amazing!

rainlu

Is not actualy a quote, but i will try to translate as good i can:

Code: [Select]
I lit a cigarette, and i told her. Neli you are so beautiful that i`m ashamed to live in the same age that you live in.
Then i went, i take my gun and i shot myself in head.
Then a bit of blood flowed, and i told her. You are so beautiful that i cant even die.

(c) Stefan Caraman

It`s sounds much better in romanian but i hope you get it.

~TheLegend

i don't get it T-T

Offline midnytelace

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
 "Growing Old is Mandatory - Growing Up Is Optional” -Chili Davis ,Roosevelt High School Class of 1969

Offline Craggan

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche
German philosopher (1844 - 1900)   

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
Love is the big booming beat which covers up the noise of hate. ~ Margaret Cho
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz