Make UP Great Again

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
i think you should git gud instead

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I dont get into UP squads anymore tbh its unfair because i ragequitted so many squads and killed idiots for a reason. Hopefully they understood after what they did so wrong.
Can we make FR instance not safe zone too?

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
I dont get into UP squads anymore tbh its unfair because i ragequitted so many squads and killed idiots for a reason. Hopefully they understood after what they did so wrong.
Can we make FR instance not safe zone too?
 Where the hell were you when i made a thread for this? coulda used the plus

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
?? Was never into you
Stay over u * 
Hell God everything u think about is emotional shyt 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Stay over u *
Hell God everything u think about is emotional shyt
???????????

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
Where the hell were you when i made a thread for this? coulda used the plus
Bet i was fingering myself

Offline mr_pickle

It's mostly people aren't used to it yet. I know it can be nuked, I've taken nuke squads through it before. Of course I already knew the place inside and out, every mechanic and glitch to make our lives easier because I still play official so the content, even if modified, is familiar to me. Perhaps an in-depth guide to UP is in order?

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
It's mostly people aren't used to it yet. I know it can be nuked, I've taken nuke squads through it before. Of course I already knew the place inside and out, every mechanic and glitch to make our lives easier because I still play official so the content, even if modified, is familiar to me. Perhaps an in-depth guide to UP is in order?
Nea UP Guide

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline iHerbs

• When iwas a kid, i always idolized hereos , but today i understand villain
  • Faction: #WannabeRichGang
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
i heard u a gay  :o :o :o

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
i heard u a gay  :o :o :o
Heard the same.
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Heard the same.
ingay  :-X :-X :-X im back 

Offline Tokiro

• Moderated
  • 💫 ₮Ø₭łⱤØ 💫
  • ₱VɆ ₲ØĐĐɆ₴₴ - ƈօʄʄɛɛ ʟօʋɛʀ ☕
  • Characters: Tokiro / Yuuki_Key / NiCk / Lucee
  • Faction: ArcadiA
I have tried UP several times so far.
And this is the average result:
1. it takes about 1+ hour to make squad.
2. it takes about 1.5 hours to complete the instance
Rewards:
1. randomly distributed useless mats for harvesting / very few Dull Ether Jades (I repeat randomly distributed) = at each boss kill
2. 35 PE / more useless mats for your HS / 8 Dull Ether Jades = that's upon completion of instance BUT.........
    sometime players kill Pillars while team members are dead or haven't come back yet to the area after death
    sometime players are dead just when you kill the final boss
This means NO final reward after spending about 3 hours for this instance.

Burdette stated: I want players to learn the "mechanics" just like they did for FR.
I totally agree with it BUT...... it ain't happening.

I have thought UP instance to many many players BUT......... I am still unable to form a single squad where ALL know about this instance.

Burdette CAN make this Uncharted Paradise doable, Burdette CANNOT change the laziness (stupidity) of 90% of the server that do not want
to take the time to read/understand/learn the instructions about UP.

I agree with Jackula's suggestions. It is crucial for people to be able to join at any stage just like FR (and get the rewards).
We lose 1 member...... cannot replace him/her. We lose 2 or 3 members...... instance is over.

The day burdette joined my squad was a "good day"...... probably the rumor that he was in squad "travelled" around and we got good players to join.
Music boss went particularly well, the instance ran almost smoothly.
Not so much in any other run so I suggest Burdette join again but in "incognito" and stay there with us for over 1 hour while trying to fill squad.
Today I gave up after spending 45 minutes in wc trying to make a squad of people that "knew how to do it". FAIL.

Tokiro
Hello Burdette, the most important change in UP would be to make it possible to join at any stage.
I have taught this to enough players now to be able to go often.
BUT ....... it is a problem if someone DCs or needs to log off (bad if it happens to more than 1 player).
It would greatly help if the replacing could be done like in FR.
Would you let us know if an update on this will be done in the future?
Thanks
Tokiro

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
Me and Toki can multiclient it, saves more nerves and time

Offline ttnt

• Beginner
i would say few things to improve the game ( not UP only )

The main Problem is.... UP ( new Instance in epicpw ) has given useless rewards which is can farm in another dungeons that easier to completed. In Pw International, they gives another mats to manufacturing G17 weapons. so like or dislike you have to do this.

and 1 more thing. the developer must change the TW schedule, cuz most of the players in Epic are asians ( specially Pinoys ) is the biggest number in this server. and u dont need to nerf any classes skills. let it be normal like the original. please consider it and see what will happen to this server. think about it.

NB : MassPK isnt fun anymore comparing TW is the final goal in this game.

RawaRontek.