Epic Perfect World

Make UP Great Again

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Yes, I see no one else willing to do it again. Maybe if it was way too easy before, should then nerf the reward to compensate..

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
As far as I know, me and tokiro sometimes run up or passion sometimes.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Bump for wifey  :police: :-*
:-* :-* cutest wifey
+1    
Não tá fácil
As far as I know, me and tokiro sometimes run up or passion sometimes.

Yeah, I remember seeing like twice in 7 days in the times I was logged in but then again, Tokiro is already an ep so yeah.. It was more common and "easy" to get a full squad, obviously, when people didn't quit in the first boss, or dc, or didn't have ult skill.. It is taking way longer so that's why I'm suggesting that it would be better to let it similar or the same as before so people would actually try out doing this instance..

Offline Rhedymm

• Characters: amen | ibwalttsya
  • Faction: 0FkGiven | storm
most up squads take more than 2 hours to complete it and half the time they don't make it to the final boss, I don't think it's worth the trouble for 35 pe and some jades that sell for the same price as elysian seals. I just think the rewards should be boosted since the instance itself is do-able, therefore more people would run up and we wouldn't be stuck with just the same 20 people who consecutively do it (and fail half of the time)

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Make PVE More Great  ;D ;D ;D

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Bump, need to kill bosses from UP to get lvl 10 materials  :'(

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
As someone who does UP regularly after the nuke method was removed I have a few things to add to this. 

First of all the current reward is far too low to make UP worth doing. If you spent the average 30 mins to form a squad and 1 hour for a good run with good people in TT 3-3. You would obtain a much higher reward xD This is also assuming that no one has to leave part way through as once the first boss dies there is no one on the server who would go as they will not gain any reward. 

Therefore I have these suggestions:

• Increase aggro of flesh ream and roar (only stomp has been balanced for epw dmg values). This will enable the barb to hold aggro against sparking players thus reducing the time of the run drastically. 
  • Split up the reward to be similar to FR. Why have the reward be given in full upon completion of the entire instance? This causes no one to want to enter after someone leaves mid way as they will get nothing. Please change the instance to have the npc you use to teleport to each room after a boss is killed, instead provide you with a partial reward. I.e the same reward system currently used in FR.

This will reduce the time a run takes drastically and also encourage people to come on partially completed runs. Thus increasing the number of people willing to do UP in the first place and also removing the chance of a failed run if even a single person loses connection or has to leave.

Offline Rhedymm

• Characters: amen | ibwalttsya
  • Faction: 0FkGiven | storm
As someone who does UP regularly after the nuke method was removed I have a few things to add to this.

First of all the current reward is far too low to make UP worth doing. If you spent the average 30 mins to form a squad and 1 hour for a good run with good people in TT 3-3. You would obtain a much higher reward xD This is also assuming that no one has to leave part way through as once the first boss dies there is no one on the server who would go as they will not gain any reward.

Therefore I have these suggestions:

• Increase aggro of flesh ream and roar (only stomp has been balanced for epw dmg values). This will enable the barb to hold aggro against sparking players thus reducing the time of the run drastically.
  • Split up the reward to be similar to FR. Why have the reward be given in full upon completion of the entire instance? This causes no one to want to enter after someone leaves mid way as they will get nothing. Please change the instance to have the npc you use to teleport to each room after a boss is killed, instead provide you with a partial reward. I.e the same reward system currently used in FR.

This will reduce the time a run takes drastically and also encourage people to come on partially completed runs. Thus increasing the number of people willing to do UP in the first place and also removing the chance of a failed run if even a single person loses connection or has to leave.
+1          

Offline Tokiro

• Moderated
  • 💫 ₮Ø₭łⱤØ 💫
  • ₱VɆ ₲ØĐĐɆ₴₴ - ƈօʄʄɛɛ ʟօʋɛʀ ☕
  • Characters: Tokiro / Yuuki_Key / NiCk / Lucee
  • Faction: ArcadiA
I have tried UP several times so far.
And this is the average result: 
1. it takes about 1+ hour to make squad.
2. it takes about 1.5 hours to complete the instance
Rewards: 
1. randomly distributed useless mats for harvesting / very few Dull Ether Jades (I repeat randomly distributed) = at each boss kill
2. 35 PE / more useless mats for your HS / 8 Dull Ether Jades = that's upon completion of instance BUT.........
    sometime players kill Pillars while team members are dead or haven't come back yet to the area after death
    sometime players are dead just when you kill the final boss
This means NO final reward after spending about 3 hours for this instance.

Burdette stated: I want players to learn the "mechanics" just like they did for FR.
I totally agree with it BUT...... it ain't happening.

I have thought UP instance to many many players BUT......... I am still unable to form a single squad where ALL know about this instance.

Burdette CAN make this Uncharted Paradise doable, Burdette CANNOT change the laziness (stupidity) of 90% of the server that do not want 
to take the time to read/understand/learn the instructions about UP.

I agree with Jackula's suggestions. It is crucial for people to be able to join at any stage just like FR (and get the rewards).
We lose 1 member...... cannot replace him/her. We lose 2 or 3 members...... instance is over.

The day burdette joined my squad was a "good day"...... probably the rumor that he was in squad "travelled" around and we got good players to join.
Music boss went particularly well, the instance ran almost smoothly.
Not so much in any other run so I suggest Burdette join again but in "incognito" and stay there with us for over 1 hour while trying to fill squad.
Today I gave up after spending 45 minutes in wc trying to make a squad of people that "knew how to do it". FAIL.

Tokiro

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
i agree with what tokiro said

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
Rewards:
1. randomly distributed useless mats for harvesting / very few Dull Ether Jades (I repeat randomly distributed) = at each boss kill
2. 35 PE / more useless mats for your HS / 8 Dull Ether Jades = that's upon completion of instance BUT.........
    sometime players kill Pillars while team members are dead or haven't come back yet to the area after death

Burdette stated: I want players to learn the "mechanics" just like they did for FR.

I have thought UP instance to many many players BUT......... I am still unable to form a single squad where ALL know about this instance.

Burdette CAN make this Uncharted Paradise doable, Burdette CANNOT change the laziness (stupidity) of 90% of the server that do not want

I agree with Jackula's suggestions. It is crucial for people to be able to join at any stage just like FR (and get the rewards).
We lose 1 member...... cannot replace him/her. We lose 2 or 3 members...... instance is over.

The day burdette joined my squad was a "good day"...... probably the rumor that he was in squad "travelled" around and we got good players to join.
Not so much in any other run so I suggest Burdette join again but in "incognito" and stay there with us for over 1 hour while trying to fill squad.
Today I gave up after spending 45 minutes in wc trying to make a squad of people that "knew how to do it". FAIL.

Tokiro

Rewards:

Tokiro
+1

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Agree with all. Also no longer doing the instance since I know already that it will take like 2 hours, if nothing goes wrong of course.