Epic Perfect World

Free for all PK

Offline francoiso1

• Wonkey Donks Main
  • The Forum Camper
  • Characters: JustAsin
  • Faction: ★ 0fkGiven ★
How about an event where as you start a free for all no limmit pk event in west arch weekly.

The rules will be simple. 

You can either come as a group or alone the choice is entirely yours. 
After death you may re spawn a total of 3 times. (Make it quest based with an arena modded in or just just remove the crystals in TW map and let people kill each other. In order to enter youle need to talk to an NPC and get the item. After each death 1 of the items are consumed so that you can re spawn.)

Last group or person standing wins the prize. 
Note if its a group the leader of the group gets the items and then it needs to be distributed among group players accordingly.

The price can be something like 100 PE and 1000 EC.
It will be quite allot of people to kill and youle have to survive quite long thus the high reward. 

Also to avoid people camping in base till the end just remove the safe zone from the map completely.

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
Also to avoid people camping in base till the end just remove the safe zone from the map completely.
but then you wont be able to go outside from HS,where its safe for ya  :-\

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Would need a workaround to  prevent the  guild with more squads from just not attacking eachother as it would remove the chance of other squads winning 

Offline ЅΡΘΙŁΣƉ

• I Didn't Do It!
  • Faction: TC4Lyfe
That would basically be called Heroic Battle... I mean GMs used to have a House of War event held in the TW maps but it was random squads as well

Offline francoiso1

• Wonkey Donks Main
  • The Forum Camper
Would need a workaround to  prevent the  guild with more squads from just not attacking eachother as it would remove the chance of other squads winning

Understandable. 
But also to note that in the end the squads will still need to face each other. 
Lets say this happens. 
For example 5 squads from 0fk and 3 squads from alamat.
2 squads of 0fk survive at the end. 
Those 2 squads will still need to fight it out to ultimately have 1 victor. 

If you want you can even disband squads after 1 is left and have all 10 people fight it out to be the victor.

Offline francoiso1

• Wonkey Donks Main
  • The Forum Camper

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
Is it it just me or does the presence of squads change this from free for all to team pvp? We already have CTF and HB for team based. However I like this idea if you were to change the suggestion to disable squads entirely. Just have an area where u all pk each other until one player survives.

Offline francoiso1

• Wonkey Donks Main
  • The Forum Camper
Is it it just me or does the presence of squads change this from free for all to team pvp? We already have CTF and HB for team based. However I like this idea if you were to change the suggestion to disable squads entirely. Just have an area where u all pk each other until one player survives.

The squads come in to play when players for example want to squad up to extend they're chances. 
There''s no rules here just like there wouldn't be rules when pking in west arch ultimately you can do 2 things.
either divide reward into the squad members or have a last man standing. the choice is entirely yours. 

And that''s the whole point. to have a pk event where the only rule is that you can only die 3 times and re spawn.

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven

The squads come in to play when players for example want to squad up to extend they're chances.
There''s no rules here just like there wouldn't be rules when pking in west arch ultimately you can do 2 things.
either divide reward into the squad members or have a last man standing. the choice is entirely yours.

And that''s the whole point. to have a pk event where the only rule is that you can only die 3 times and re spawn.
I don't see the point of squads at all because realistically it would mean only members of the best squad can ever have a chance of winning. As everyone except those players will have died 3 times. It also means that any solo player will be AA'd before they can really do anything. 

So realistically it is squad based, or squads disabled entirely. You cant have a mix of both. So just have it as squads disabled and have your team based pk elsewhere :P

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Offline francoiso1

• Wonkey Donks Main
  • The Forum Camper
I don't see the point of squads at all because realistically it would mean only members of the best squad can ever have a chance of winning. As everyone except those players will have died 3 times. It also means that any solo player will be AA'd before they can really do anything.

So realistically it is squad based, or squads disabled entirely. You cant have a mix of both. So just have it as squads disabled and have your team based pk elsewhere :P

Remove squads entirely then.

And dont disable any skills.
It must have the free for all feeling you get when rpking or pking in west arch. 
That feeling of having to use all youve got 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Just leave sz, voi-là - free pk where you don't have to "pay 1k ec or 100 pe", sad no one really does that))) 
Host sq vs sq playoffs already, ty

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
bla blab lab labaklbla bla too many letters