Epic Perfect World

Veno guide needed

Offline pbellows

Hi, I'm a returning player after being away almost 2 years, and I decided to go with EPIC server, cus, well, It seemed awesome.
I jumped right in and lvled up to 110... and forgot to get me a pet *doh*. OK... so where do I go from here, all pets would be too low to try to fight with. Do i just go get myself a sawfly and lvl it up or what?

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
venos are wild and fluffy foxies, we dont need guides. we use our instincts to hunt and survive

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline pbellows

venos are wild and fluffy foxies, we dont need guides. we use our instincts to hunt and survive
LOL I like that. But I still would like some advice, since this server works differently than what I'm used to. And I have been looking though the forum for hours lol

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
well what i do is (im sage)- i keep 2 gear sets and 3 weapons on hand- full def, channel and purify and then switch between them. purify against aps and def/chan against dph/casters.
when im in def weapon,mostly i camp fox form cuz of extra def, but when im in chan, i try to stand behind and do some spike dmg and cc.
as for pets- i have 2k16 halloween damnation pet thats air/water/land type, so i dont need to switch between pets cuz of terrain (evolved monkey/phoenix also works) (and i keep my pets on full def stats, so they last longer)
and for skills- upgraded venomous is amazing, it gives extra dmg when pet is out, also new pet heal gives deaden nerves buff to pets that you heal (also works on mystic plants and summons)

well just pm me in-game when you need help,ill try my best since i suck at guides Dx (same name in-game as on forum)

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
well what i do is (im sage)- i keep 2 gear sets and 3 weapons on hand- full def, channel and purify and then switch between them. purify against aps and def/chan against dph/casters.
when im in def weapon,mostly i camp fox form cuz of extra def, but when im in chan, i try to stand behind and do some spike dmg and cc.
as for pets- i have 2k16 halloween damnation pet thats air/water/land type, so i dont need to switch between pets cuz of terrain (evolved monkey/phoenix also works) (and i keep my pets on full def stats, so they last longer)
and for skills- upgraded venomous is amazing, it gives extra dmg when pet is out, also new pet heal gives deaden nerves buff to pets that you heal (also works on mystic plants and summons)

well just pm me in-game when you need help,ill try my best since i suck at guides Dx (same name in-game as on forum)
You are legit so bad at this game lul

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
ik :< thats why i only draw 

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline pbellows

https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=44106.0
Old guide but useful for newbies
I have read that one, but I need info on what skills to raise, what we get most benefit from.

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hi,
Try this guide :)
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=32175.0  U can buy pets from the Pet Manager, if U can't tame any. PV to level them; just make sure U have them set on 'stay' when they're 'babies' or they'll die right away lol
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2018, 03:18 am by Buddhas Brat
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Just go demon and spam that skill that does 0 physical defbuff and get yourself a db edate and that’s all you rly need tbf

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Just go demon and spam that skill that does 0 physical defbuff and get yourself a db edate and that’s all you rly need tbf
True best combo.
Btw LF DB edate 

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Whatever you decide to do, don't play like Sonya  O:-)

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
Lmfao, you're such an asz bro lol

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Agree but Damage's gameplay is the worst still
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2018, 07:46 am by Aesthesys

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants