Epic Perfect World

Sin Combos to use on seeks?

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Hey me and my friend are trying to find some new or good combos to use on seekers to speed of the process of the kill, any suggestions wud b appreciated :D Thanks<3 (PS WE'RE SINS)
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline FuR

• People can become...whatever they want to be.
 >:D Stealth > spark > fail > hide & run  >:D

Offline Slashyy

1) learn to stun lock
2) get 79 water buff
3) aps that shit XD

or u could stalth and spark kill like all the noob sins on server :)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
based on my experience as a demon sin. what i did was to debuff the seeker first then tele-stun>Condensed Thorn>normal>Throatcut>Tackling Slash>Rising Dragon>Aps>HeadHunt>Aps. 
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Being a 115 def lvl r8 seeker. I know for a fact that none of the above would even tick my charm. What you need sir are pills. They arent chocolate so theres nothing to QQ about. Tackling slash>condensed thorn (79 skill)>tangling mire/extreme poison, depending on genie>auto>headhunt>enrage (risk it if you want)>auto.

Being demon sin means your stuns last longer which would make it easier. This is just something i use with my sin, doesnt work 100% of the time but if its a stupid seeker, you should have no problems :DD

Offline XeroAgent

• Pray that you have friends, they will help you
>:D Stealth > spark > fail > hide & run  >:D
LOL lmao
Skai__ 150 Demon Sin
VoidSeeker 150 Sage Seeker
Arciara 150 Demon Cleric
ArcAshe 150 Sage Archer

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
1) learn to stun lock

The best advice you could ever receive.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline blackice

(beginning in stealth) spark 2 - inner harmony - tacking slash- subsea strike- wolf emblem-power dash to aps-
( tangling mire and relentless courage)<- immediately after power dash is running

Hey me and my friend are trying to find some new or good combos to use on seekers to speed of the process of the kill, any suggestions wud b appreciated :D Thanks<3 (PS WE'RE SINS)
Use fire/wood apoth (Or not)> Subsea> Inner harmony>PD (Power dash)>CT>Tackling Slash>APS. Please remember that if the seeker uses full r8 def gear, it will obviously be harder to kill him. But in dragon, they're easy. Ty.

rainlu

is the boost of wood/fire apoth stronger than ct effect ?
what really depends is the knowledge of your and your opponents genie build (full strength - stun ability, full vit, full mag, full dex-anti stun ability) and watch when seek uses anti stun pills - 1 of his less possibilites to kill sin.
Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 02:24 pm by rainlu

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Headhunt -> turn around -> run away -> cry.

In PWI seekers were pretty much released as anti-sin. Here a good seeker can almost always beat most sins if they know what they are doing.

Spamming pills/sparks + stunlocks seems to be what most sins do. Alternatively you could do the GoF high-aps trick using relentless courage to try and drop them fast. Also consider using a bow to debuff them & then stunlocking before they rebuff.

rainlu

GoF>high aps usig relentless courage ? explain pliz
not really only if the seeks have anti stun pills.
sins are pretty much anti seek aswell since they can stunlock seek and drop em when CT or any other m dmg added to attack like aerashi mentioned.
I really don't like the idea that seek is being anti sin
maybe it applies only for noob sins fighting with noob seeks ...but the better ones that know how to stunlock ,and don't let the seek run which is most important factor, own seek anytime.
and again it's 90 % about genies.
if the sin gets occulted by seek(bad build , find strength genie build working only with archers) then he goes in worst case (except than that he got tidal and 15 sec anti stun every 1 minute)>badge of courage>deep sting>windshield and after that try to stunlock the most u can again, and aps with raging sun orb and spark genie skill ...hard?

the balanced battle is only with a seek with 120 dex genie and decent mag and vit...
this seek is better against every class tbh ,ironically adding...
i would rather say seek is anti veno

at the top of it i would say full dex genie>full strength genie anytime for every class except sin or archer and bm maybe
Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 10:24 am by rainlu

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
seen Good Seekers 1 shot sins(with combo ofc).
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
seen Good Seekers 1 shot sins(with combo ofc).

Sins Genie burned and you managed to lock it then proceed to your massive Gemini nuke with Mire/EP and when you see the damage it makes you cry (and not from joy) because damn Focused Mind made it hit for 1 Damage  :-[

But yea its very possible to 1-shot sin IF you manage to avoid their CC for that 5sec it takes to pull off combo.

rainlu

OMG guys back to the topic it's not about QQing how good or bad seek is or whatever combo is noob or pro this topic is about how to kill seek with SIN
And man if seek catches sin which is not really probable but depends on genie build{probably for sins strength or high vit and mag strength- that means more stunlock or lawbreaker to brake out of silence from qpq,not dex build - usually cuz they already have enough of anti stun although some go it for 15 % more dmg reduction from windshield and of course badge of courage and spark skill that can be usefull against seeks and barbs and even bms-it's still fine}
the sin have high eva plus 30 % chance to evade attacking skills.So even if the sin didn't use expel or go in stealth in time what is not probable i would say succesfull sin is balanced in fight with seek if not in advantage.
Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 03:38 pm by rainlu