Epic Perfect World

HS bugged

Offline EDMer

• Characters: EDMer
  • Faction: Knights
yup, working again  ^-^

naah not really. Seems like it is fine on my older PC but still ruined on my laptop.
I'm glad it worked for you ^^ 
it worked a few hours for me then it stopped all over again.
hopefully one of the GMs will notice this whole thread and at least say something lol

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I'm glad it worked for you ^^
it worked a few hours for me then it stopped all over again.
hopefully one of the GMs will notice this whole thread and at least say something lol
Burdette said it will be fixed on another thread with similar issue, so it will be fixed now

There https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=57442.msg785705#msg785705  O:-)

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
yup, working again  ^-^

naah not really. Seems like it is fine on my older PC but still ruined on my laptop.
Are you able to see name colors on your laptop?

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Are you able to see name colors on your laptop?
Just checked to make sure and yup, I can

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))