Epic Perfect World

HS bugged

Offline EDMer

• Characters: EDMer
  • Faction: Knights
any idea why every time I go in my HS everything stops responding then client goes off? everything was fine like an hour ago..

here's how it looks like if it helps ^^

https://ibb.co/g12Oup

and a few moments later I get this right after client crash

https://ibb.co/jTTDup
Last Edit: Sept 14, 2018, 05:27 pm by trancefied

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
HS is messed up in every way. Mine is bugged too and everything set on 0. Can't use it anymore.

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline EDMer

HS is messed up in every way. Mine is bugged too and everything set on 0. Can't use it anymore.
oh.. so everything I've done is simply gone? :rolleyes:

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
wait several minutes before going into your HS. Going in too quickly confuses the server, leading to a mismatch of info & a disconnect.

My english is not exactly the best. Sorry.
:)

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
oh.. so everything I've done is simply gone? :rolleyes:
No idea but if it is ima flip a table and leave. I only stay here to do that shit, not gonna build the whole thing again.
I tried giving it time before entering but didn't help. Not sure how it is now, haven't logged for 2 days.

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
i get the same problem randomly also, doesn't matter how much time im in the game 

Offline EDMer

wait several minutes before going into your HS. Going in too quickly confuses the server, leading to a mismatch of info & a disconnect.

My english is not exactly the best. Sorry.
I've tried going into my HS more than once, and in different times through a few hours. it was always the same. thank you tho!

Offline EDMer

No idea but if it is ima flip a table and leave. I only stay here to do that shit, not gonna build the whole thing again.
I tried giving it time before entering but didn't help. Not sure how it is now, haven't logged for 2 days.
Oh hopefully there is a way to get it fixed. or else I'll be drunk flipping tables as well lol.
I'll let you know if I get anything ^^

Offline EDMer

i get the same problem randomly also, doesn't matter how much time im in the game
does it ever get fixed by itself or something?

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
does it ever get fixed by itself or something?
idk also when i get it and if i open other client+relog it doesn't even help LOL still this bug

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Worldwide problem

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Oh hopefully there is a way to get it fixed. or else I'll be drunk flipping tables as well lol.
I'll let you know if I get anything ^^
Thanks and if not, flip one more table for me too

Worldwide problem

Kinda, yes, considering that HS is one of very few things that keep this virtual world breathing

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline EDMer

Thanks and if not, flip one more table for me too

Kinda, yes, considering that HS is one of very few things that keep this virtual world breathing
lol gladly!

Offline EDMer

I just logged in and I was able to get inside.. let's see how long its gonna take for it to get screwed again. ;D

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
yup, working again  ^-^

naah not really. Seems like it is fine on my older PC but still ruined on my laptop.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2018, 12:25 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

Oh and also R.I.P. )))