Offline theos97

• Toxic Oq
  • A meaningful silence is always better than a meaningless word
  • Characters: ChrisIsMyName
  • Faction: Arcana
active x2 drop after the fix haha :P :P

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
:normal-24: :normal-24: :normal-24: nice day u chose meng the day iwanna play on it damn
ur so dumb

Offline jbht

What about homesteads being ruined? I haven't logged today but pretty sure it's still messed up
+1 yea, I keep dcing and/or crashing everytime I enter my homesteads

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Sounds rather vague, do you have a better explanation?

And what about compensation for lost time?

Offline butterfly

• -
  • Faction: 0fkgiven

Offline SinisterStealthy

• Destructive
  • Characters: Ankhesamun,CanIPetYouTit
  • Faction: Passion
Hi Burdette, Just wanted to let you know that the lag issues are still persisting. i am pulling 3k ms and still dcing and i know its not my isp because im paying for 100/10 and im the only one on the network. My computer isnt the issue because i built it less than 2 months ago and paid over a grand for it. Are u guys still tampering with security on it? Just would like to know.
E-Dating. (Not a joke)
Comic Genius. Dont test my knowledge.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Hi Burdette, Just wanted to let you know that the lag issues are still persisting. i am pulling 3k ms and still dcing and i know its not my isp because im paying for 100/10 and im the only one on the network. My computer isnt the issue because i built it less than 2 months ago and paid over a grand for it. Are u guys still tampering with security on it? Just would like to know.
Yes we are still working on it, there will be a restart again in a few hours

Offline SinisterStealthy

• Destructive
Ok thank you very much Burdette.
E-Dating. (Not a joke)

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
Please don't close the server abruptly as people may be in the middle of PvE or something. God forbid they're in UP and at last boss or something and then it shuts down. A bit of a heads up would be nice! :)
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Please don't close the server abruptly as people may be in the middle of PvE or something. God forbid they're in UP and at last boss or something and then it shuts down. A bit of a heads up would be nice! :)
I didn't shut it down, it just crashed. There will always be an announcement 30min-60min before if it's an intentional restart

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
I didn't shut it down, it just crashed. There will always be an announcement 30min-60min before if it's an intentional restart
B> PE x9999 for wasted time

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
Gotcha. :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Thanks for your work man

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
server still gives delays tbh, laggier than it ever was

Offline SinisterStealthy

• Destructive
Burdette needs to do a damn server reboot, im tired of consta dcing no matter what im doing with Damn good internet and connection to the server. Makes it impossible to do anything. 
E-Dating. (Not a joke)