• Characters: Araffat
  • Faction: Alone
where the lies
1 on 1 with me yaah naab.

Offline Sizzz

• Try Hard 👍
  • Characters: Sizzz,Aversion,Disembodied,Viablity
  • Faction: Ruin,Neurosis
I’m not saying me alone can bring back PK lmfao. I’m saying with the numbers and strength of people across the server a guild can be built to be strong enough to create PK that will be interesting for the whole server. 
We were born from the flames of hatred now we are the flames. Be careful or you may get burned.

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
I’m not saying me alone can bring back PK lmfao. I’m saying with the numbers and strength of people across the server a guild can be built to be strong enough to create PK that will be interesting for the whole server.
where the lies: the sequel
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline meeow

Join Ruin few days till Sizzz rage quit again :))

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Recruiting - bump 

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Offline ezreal

• Beginner
The guild known as Ruin/Neurosis is returning Monday September 17th. We will be open to any/everyone. We plan to get as many PKers as we can so we can start up mass pvp and daily PvP between guilds again. Wether you like who is in the guild or not I ask that you guys put aside your difference for the fun of the game. Pm me on here, reply on here, or PM me on game as Sizzz for info.
tell me when u guys leaving  again.....

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bump 

still recruiting  ;D

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
got me a new sig for this "new pk"

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
The guild known as Ruin/Neurosis is returning Monday September 17th. We will be open to any/everyone. We plan to get as many PKers as we can so we can start up mass pvp and daily PvP between guilds again. Wether you like who is in the guild or not I ask that you guys put aside your difference for the fun of the game. Pm me on here, reply on here, or PM me on game as Sizzz for info.
Welcome back on the server. I bolded that part in case you are unaware that people simply just can't get along if they have differences with each other. Don't ask something that can't be achieved :) As for giving more pk to the server +1 for that.