Epic Perfect World

Sirens of War Skill Updates

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
:P  cant wait to see these advance  shape shifting form  of veno and barb   ^-^

I have to say I really like the veno form, looks like ninetales. But the panda just looks kinda stupid. It's like watching kungfu panda all over agian -_-

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
I have to say I really like the veno form, looks like ninetales. But the panda just looks kinda stupid. It's like watching kungfu panda all over agian -_-

Agreed, Panda looks like Kungfu Panda only at age of 50 and alcoholic (just look at that beer belly)

Offline Slashyy

pwi stoll the panda from WoW >.< and also the panda should only be avalable if ur barb is panda still and we should have a lion and a wolf form :(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Some nabs are already spreading panic from ass that I am apparently going to add r9 armor. I have never said that and this obviously isn't true. If some new gears were added, that would be rings / tomes / helmet and maybe some other jewellery.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Some nabs are already spreading panic from ass that I am apparently going to add r9 armor. I have never said that and this obviously isn't true. If some new gears were added, that would be rings / tomes / helmet and maybe some other jewellery.

This would be cool.
I wish there was like 2 sets of endgame HA/AA/LA armor and etc but with different stats but same group bonus.
So you could mix and match it to get better stats, and everyone wouldnt have the exact same stats etc.
Different might rings with other stats etc would be great.
More flexibility i guess, It'd make it a tad more exciting about picking what gears to use etc.

Offline Wolfgang

This would be cool.
I wish there was like 2 sets of endgame HA/AA/LA armor and etc but with different stats but same group bonus.
So you could mix and match it to get better stats, and everyone wouldnt have the exact same stats etc.
Different might rings with other stats etc would be great.
More flexibility i guess, It'd make it a tad more exciting about picking what gears to use etc.

Moorline every week someone is asking for new gear... we have r8, you can mix it with dragon for stats if you want something special. When the new patch is done with new rings as Agatio said you will have enough items to mix and get better gear. Enhanced rings/r8/Dragon/new rings/tomes/capes(energetic or dragon or surpreme) Dont tell me u cant find a way to mix em so u will be unique:|

I like the Kung-Fu Panda look xD hehe i hope it will be on xD

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
This barb skin will we be able to choose to use it or? I mean it sucks ass and makes this game look like 5 y.o's are playing it.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Moorline every week someone is asking for new gear... we have r8, you can mix it with dragon for stats if you want something special. When the new patch is done with new rings as Agatio said you will have enough items to mix and get better gear. Enhanced rings/r8/Dragon/new rings/tomes/capes(energetic or dragon or surpreme) Dont tell me u cant find a way to mix em so u will be unique:|

I like the Kung-Fu Panda look xD hehe i hope it will be on xD

Ik Ik, Im not saying there isn't enough already. I use mixed dragon/r8 im just saying having a few different types of each HA/LA/AA might make the game a little different, and possible even help people get more distinct playing styles i guess.