R8R->R8RR

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

Tips:

Hone your old R8 before transferring it to R8RR. You won't be able to hone afterword.

You can't reshape the old R8 gear that you turned into R8RR. Probably under another type of file code that the NPC doesn't recognize.

Possible stats you can get for a Veno R8RR Robe, can obtain the same info via the encyclopedia.

Apparently, mixing your old R8 with the R8RR gives you the stat bonus regardless.

R8 weapons can't be transferred into a R8RR weapon with a 5th stat. Speak to Ti Chien, (1k streams across from the Elder), to craft a new weapon and reforge that into R8RR.

Update V55 Weapon: Its easier to obtain attack/def levels. However, you can't hone the weapon. You have to keep rerolling at guardian angel for your perfect weapon. Top Stat is 20 attack lvls only, other 4 stats max is 5.
Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:04 am by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Tips:

You can't reshape the old R8 gear that you turned into R8RR. Probably under another type of file code that the NPC doesn't recognize.

Possible stats you can get for a Veno R8RR Robe, can obtain the same info via the encyclopedia.

Apparently, mixing your old R8 with the R8RR gives you the stat bonus regardless.

R8 weapons can't be transfered into a R8RR weapon with a 5th stat. Speak to Ti Chien, (1k streams across from the Elder), to craft a new weapon and reforge that into R8RR.
 Wow ! amazing thanks  ;D, very helpful for me ( Newbie ) 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Updated. Bumping for someone
Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:01 am by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Updated. Bumping for someone
Thank you!

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1

Offline NeeT

• E(nergy)=M(ilk)*C(offe)2
  • SoSayWeAll
  • Characters: Lachesis, Atropus, JustOneFishy, ...
  • Faction: WB, Mariteam, Autumn
Thankies, Ranny.  :)
Date Registered: May 29, 2013, 07:55 am