Epic Perfect World

Cosmo Rage Vambraces

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
raise rate for -0.05 on Cosmo Rage Vambraces so people who even sort of try to APs barb today can get 3.33 in r8rr with a x4 wrist easier. APs barb is not like sin and doesn't need to be held back like this in its current state.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
 :normal-37: damn nobody care about my suggestions anymore I guess I made too many lol

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
:normal-37: damn nobody care about my suggestions anymore I guess I made too many lol
Yep m8

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok

Naaaah more like people trying to figure out if the person in the photo is real.

Then they realize barbs are basicly extinct.

Then they leave the post
DPH Barb is one of the strongest 1v1 classes at the moment. What are you talking about? lol.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok

LOL
Im talking about how rarely you actually see a barb in game.
Not talking about the afk ones.
Kamisama
AvaTopBar
DarkDobby
me
Many other bad ones

its a very neglected class though

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Exactly what i was trying to say
Theres DPH Sin and Aps Sin with r8rr supported weapon for Aps
Theres DPH WR and Aps WR with r8rr supported weapon for Aps
Theres DPH WB and Aps WB with NO r8rr supported weapon for Aps
Can we fix this issue maybe? Just copy and paste BM fist and make it barb only and rename it, would take 1 second.

Offline francoiso1

• Wonkey Donks Main
  • The Forum Camper
  • Characters: JustAsin
  • Faction: ★ 0fkGiven ★
Theres DPH Sin and Aps Sin with r8rr supported weapon for Aps
Theres DPH WR and Aps WR with r8rr supported weapon for Aps
Theres DPH WB and Aps WB with NO r8rr supported weapon for Aps
Can we fix this issue maybe? Just copy and paste BM fist and make it barb only and rename it, would take 1 second.

Just quickly try and imagine trying to kill that tanked up WB with full aps build and BP buff.
Yeah nah shyts gonna be OP as fck

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just quickly try and imagine trying to kill that tanked up WB with full aps build and BP buff. Yeah nah shyts gonna be OP as fck

So basically what you’re saying is: Every other class can have this except Barb. 

This is classism, you filthy bigot. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Every class has it except barb and because of dex requirement you aren't tanking shit while using fists anyway.
plus bp doesnt help in PVP only PvE

the *** is this guy talkin about  ???

Offline francoiso1

• Wonkey Donks Main
  • The Forum Camper
  • Characters: JustAsin
  • Faction: ★ 0fkGiven ★
Every class has it except barb and because of dex requirement you aren't tanking shit while using fists anyway.
plus bp doesnt help in PVP only PvE

the *** is this guy talkin about  ???

Every heal helps. even BP. Ive pked with and without and it surely does help. 
Its not major but it does save a life now and then.

And you want to tell me that when throwing on them def ornas your not tanking anything? 
Is that then not the purpose of having def equipment?

If not then please feel free to correct me

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Every heal helps. even BP. Ive pked with and without and it surely does help. Its not major but it does save a life now and then. And you want to tell me that when throwing on them def ornas your not tanking anything? Is that then not the purpose of having def equipment? If not then please feel free to correct me

If you’re honestly trying to say that defense ornaments instantly make you a tank, you are dumb as shit. 

Nobody runs around with BP, if you play APS on Barb you’re either suicidal or 1v1ing.

Last Edit: Sept 11, 2018, 01:37 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok

Nobody runs around with BP, if you play APS on Barb you’re either suicidal or 1v1ing.
You have to either lose 20 or so def levels to be 3.33 with Dual Edges or just accept the below par damage of Dragon Claws at 3.33 with full Dragon set
And even still you are lacking alot of STR for PDEF you are lacking a lot of pure defense from being in dragon and the only thing you get out of it is the ability to even play aps barb at all + some minor movement speed. The fact that barbs can't wear the light 0.10 top is retarded. The fact that barbs have a x3 wrist but no int on any other part or weapon to make up for the lost aps of not using dragon is retarded. Alot of things about it are retarded but not a single soul gives a shit.
So a truer statement has never been said