Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v47

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
give barbs a r8rr fist so aps barb can be meta again basically just copy and paste WR r8rr fist for barbs or make the wr one useable by WRs and Barbs
It would ruin the uniqueness of the bm's aps.  You have sins who get gof, bms who get att lvl and wb who stick with just a dragon claw, or use a gof pole. The golf pole being the unique barb aps playstyle. So i'd rather keep it as is tbh

Offline ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• ✿ lmaokek ✿
  • mind your business
  • Characters: Raemonah
<.< why not lol. dragon fists are shit and the dual handed blade things are ineffective, low aps, and ugly.
b e c a u s e  a p s  b a r b s  f u e l  m y  n i g h t m a r e s
✿ god tier cleric - blademaster - venomancer ✿

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
It would ruin the uniqueness of the bm's aps.  You have sins who get gof, bms who get att lvl and wb who stick with just a dragon claw, or use a gof pole. The golf pole being the unique barb aps playstyle. So i'd rather keep it as is tbh
barbs have no good aps weapon. change my mind.
name the last aps barb you saw and when it was  :normal-24:

So because WRs need to feel like a special snowflake a whole entire supposedly supported build for barb gets neglected and forgotten ? :rolleyes:

Offline jayson

• Beginner

what time will the patch be finished

Offline ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• ✿ lmaokek ✿
  • mind your business
  • Characters: Raemonah

So because WRs need to feel like a special snowflake a whole entire supposedly supported build for barb gets neglected and forgotten ? :rolleyes:
barbs are already the tank of the game, giving them a high-damage aps as well would make them overpowered af

this guy: 

no hard feelings :v
✿ god tier cleric - blademaster - venomancer ✿

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi

So because WRs need to feel like a special snowflake a whole entire supposedly supported build for barb gets neglected and forgotten ? :rolleyes:
Can't remember it was a long time ago, but then I did also leave the server for a long time. 

Barbs have the dragon claw and the gof 3x int poleaxe. When I saw aps as a more 'meta' build for barbs there were still such things as gear swap, def ornas and 4 line def weapons. The last time I looked there were only 1 or maybe 2 5 line def weapons on this server and so that can't be the reason its suddenly terrible. 

My point is not that each class needs to feel like a special snowflake lmao. It is that simply copy pasting the same gears to each class that wishes to aps will make it boring af. Also why would giving barbs an extra 25 att lvl (reasonable roll for a bm fist is 2x att 1x int) suddenly fix the issues you have with the playstyle as it is currently?

Also if that is a reference to Crowder, I approve :P

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
Also and this is my opinion

Barbs are barbs! NOT Furry BMs!

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
barbs are already the tank of the game, giving them a high-damage aps as well would make them overpowered af

this guy:

no hard feelings :v
You can't use aps build or full on full str damage DPH and still tank like 6 people unless you really have a legendary defense set. Besides barbs can get even more chi and damage off than with aps if they just DPH especially with the new bestial skill, so really even though aps barb is antiquated, fragile, an easy target, and non functioning vs SB it really should be at least some what viable vs some people aka have its own weapon

GoF x3 int poleaxe is garbage and slow, and the arguement that barbs shouldn't aps is retarded because you can't tell someone how to play. APs barb was already supported by the gear setup with Dragon weapons so it was INTENDED for them to be VIABLE or PLAYABLE but currently they are not because nothing with good enough damage or stats. 

So the argument that they shouldn't exist is invalid
And the argument that they have a good, actually viable aps weapon currently is also incorrect.

Offline Aquienna

• Characters: xFarahx
Still got more things to add, especially fashion
:police:

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
You can't use aps build or full on full str damage DPH and still tank like 6 people unless you really have a legendary defense set. Besides barbs can get even more chi and damage off than with aps if they just DPH especially with the new bestial skill, so really even though aps barb is antiquated, fragile, an easy target, and non functioning vs SB it really should be at least some what viable vs some people aka have its own weapon
What I would approve of is replacing the lvl 145 gof pole with a r8 one. Perhaps by increasing the chance of int on the existing wep, or better yet, adding a seperate r8 poleaxe, rather than hammer for the increased base att speed.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
APsing with a poleaxe is not APs barb. You are suppose to have some inherent risk when swapping to a fist you cant use skills with and have to be in human form to use. The poleaxe is trash and has honestly always been trash ask any good barb.

Offline EnterNameHere

• Beginner
I couldn't recreate the bug; it worked fine when I tested it, so maybe it's magically fixed. If not then I'll fix it when it happens again
hopefully its fixed.  other option would be adding the skillbooks to boutique aswell (or something like that)

Offline Trik

• Artifex Pioneer
  • Don't Reach Young Blood
  • Characters: TrikkEr
  • Faction: LELEL
- Hopefully fixed problem with skillbar getting wiped and not saving

ty bur  :police:

Offline Kaga

• ♛ Salma ♛
  • Characters: Egan - Momos
  • Faction: UnifierS
It would be good