tldr

i put sog on people  :normal-35:

Offline ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• ✿ lmaokek ✿
  • mind your business
  • Characters: Raemonah
tldr

i put sog on people  :normal-35:
How dare you not read what I spent 8 hours writing, shame on you. 

teach me how to sog pls idk what that is
✿ god tier cleric - blademaster - venomancer ✿

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
Might start playing mine again :P 

Offline ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• ✿ lmaokek ✿
  • mind your business
  • Characters: Raemonah
Might start playing mine again :P
Good! I'll be adding more information given to me by other clerics after I decide to get some sleep too. 

:normal-24:
✿ god tier cleric - blademaster - venomancer ✿

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
Just some general rules of thumb. In my opinion, at least. (Disclaimer: I sux)

Prioritize yourself first. Once you fall, the entire squad falls. This applies in multiple instances, both PvP and PvE. Ignore self-important players qq-ing at you for not healing them when you weren't able to do so because you were putting yourself first.

In PvP settings where multiple clerics in a squad are a thing, help each other out. Again, similar goal to the aforementioned. Once the cleric falls, everyone else follows. I think common sense will tell you that this is the reason why priests are one of the primary targets in PvP. Make sure your fellow cleric is purified and (if you're sage) buffed with reduced channeling time. Cast your ultimate buff to them if necessary. Just make sure one EP is mobile at all instances.

In Forest Ruins, it is advisable you go MAGIC and utilize your REDUCE CHANNELING gear. Forest Ruins is the second most difficult instance in this game, and one of the few instances that you can't straight up nuke. The damage of the bosses are a pain, but nothing that can straight up one shot you if you do things right i.e. you dig the chests, you run to the wall, etc. Therefore, you don't need the increased physical defense given by your vit tome, Ascended Dragon Cape, and your defense weapon. I even suggest you utilizing your DRAGON weapon as it dramatically reduces your casting time. The goal here is to heal as much as you can in the shortest time possible.

Already covered, but I'd like to stress the fact that you have to manage your chi smartly. If you're sage, it would be ideal if you continuously use Master Li's Technique in PvP settings because purifying a 10-man squad will quickly drain your chi. Factor in you casting Seal of the God and Chromatic Seal (sleep), your spark will surely run out quickly.

Finally, Stream of Rejuvenation and Soothing Pulse are the heals you should be using the most (in PvP settings). Chromatic Healing Beam, while helpful, gives minimal HP and takes quite a while to cast. Personally, what I use this skill for is to highlight the players within healing distance i.e. close to squad leader. Just so you have an awareness of your environment and where your squadmates are at that point in time. DO NOT MAKE THE EFFORT TO RUN TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE EXTREMELY FAR AWAY FROM THE SQUAD LEADER. Let them die. The leader is the leader for a reason: they're the rallying points, and if they cry and rage and do whatever because you weren't able to heal them due to their distance, then they can go fck themselves lmao.

Again, these tips aren't the end-all, be-all of things. You can definitely find your own playstyle, but these are some things that I found to be extremely helpful whilst I was playing EP.
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2018, 10:39 am by mErDzKy09
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just some general rules of thumb. In my opinion, at least. (Disclaimer: I sux)

Prioritize yourself first. Once you fall, the entire squad falls. This applies in multiple instances, both PvP and PvE. Ignore self-important players qq-ing at you for not healing them when you weren't able to do so because you were putting yourself first.

In PvP settings where multiple clerics in a squad are a thing, help each other out. Again, similar goal to the aforementioned. Once the cleric falls, everyone else follows. I think common sense will tell you that this is the reason why priests are one of the primary targets in PvP. Make sure your fellow cleric is purified and (if you're sage) buffed with reduced channeling time. Cast your ultimate buff to them if necessary. Just make sure one EP is mobile at all instances.

In Forest Ruins, it is advisable you go MAGIC and utilize your REDUCE CHANNELING gear. Forest Ruins is the second most difficult instance in this game, and one of the few instances that you can't straight up nuke. The damage of the bosses are a pain, but nothing that can straight up one shot you if you do things right i.e. you dig the chests, you run to the wall, etc. Therefore, you don't need the increased physical defense given by your vit tome, Ascended Dragon Cape, and your defense weapon. I even suggest you utilizing your DRAGON weapon as it dramatically reduces your casting time. The goal here is to heal as much as you can in the shortest time possible.

Already covered, but I'd like to stress the fact that you have to manage your chi smartly. If you're sage, it would be ideal if you continuously use Master Li's Technique in PvP settings because purifying a 10-man squad will quickly drain your chi. Factor in you casting Seal of the God and Chromatic Seal (sleep), your spark will surely run out quickly.

Finally, Stream of Rejuvenation and Soothing Pulse are the heals you should be using the most (in PvP settings). Chromatic Healing Beam, while helpful, gives minimal HP and takes quite a while to cast. Personally, what I use this skill for is to highlight the players within healing distance i.e. close to squad leader. Just so you have an awareness of your environment and where your squadmates are at that point in time. DO NOT MAKE THE EFFORT TO RUN TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE EXTREMELY FAR AWAY FROM THE SQUAD LEADER. Let them die. The leader is the leader for a reason: they're the rallying points, and if they cry and rage and do whatever because you weren't able to heal them due to their distance, then they can go fck themselves lmao.

Again, these tips aren't the end-all, be-all of things. You can definitely find your own playstyle, but these are some things that I found to be extremely helpful whilst I was playing EP.
watch Pokemon  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
#ingay mo

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
watch Pokemon  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
#ingay mo
Dude, I'm not like you.
I can watch Pokemon and play EP at the same time.
#masmaingayka
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Dude, I'm not like you.
I can watch Pokemon and play EP at the same time.
#masmaingayka
easy EP  ;D 99-0
#napakaingaymotalaga

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Dont wanna start drama here but you play this game since 2007 and still dont know how to gear a char... thats kinda sad
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
My eyes hurt after even trying to read this wall of text (I didn’t get very far). 

HA/APS EP has always been the best build. 

Offline 𝓡𝓪𝓯𝓪𝓮𝓵

• El Patron
  • Sara bb te amo
  • Characters: zIngendro - iRafael - ScreamHawk - Xuin - uckuf
  • Faction: 𝓒𝓓𝓜
My eyes hurt after even trying to read this wall of text (I didn’t get very far).

HA/APS EP has always been the best build.
When Barb Guide  :normal-2:
Vi la muerte en mis sueños muchas veces, pero no he muerto. Fui mejor que mis sueños, mejor que mis pesadillas. Pero para descubrirlo... tuve que enfrentarlos a todos y tuve que pasar por lo peor para probarme a mí mismo que fui el mejor. Esta es mi realidad ;)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
Stopped reading after you said sage is better

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Stopped reading after you said sage is better
how is sage not better?