Epic Perfect World

MoarQQingfortheQQ'ing

LaceyPip

Old Agatio had a farm ee-eye, ee-eye-oh.
And on that farm he had a noob ee-eye,ee-eye-oh.
With a QQ here and a QQ there.
Here a QQ, there a QQ, everywhere a QQ.
Old Agatio had a farm, ee-eye,ee-eye-oh.

BRILLIANT  LMAO!!  :tiger-47: :monkey-2:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Man I LOL'D so hard  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2013, 11:32 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
This useless thread.

People QQ because they have different opinions. Just as you do. You cant stop that nor I can. Just fcking get over it, move on, stop QQing for QQ.

If you think calling someone "son" is childish, well then I think people talking like "Moar QQ" just make them sound impresively retarded.

I just wanted to say. All these dang QQ post. So ima QQ about the QQ'ing. Hypocritical right?

Gave a disclaimer before I even started. Thank you for your reply though. With that kinda reply I feel better about my post.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Chire

Lets all take a hot cup of QQing.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Only thing i ever QQ about is my trash tidal nuff said

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Only thing i ever QQ about is my trash tidal nuff said

Oh hush your tidal isn't trash. You just have horrible luck, because you're Axel <3

Offline Chire

Oh hush your tidal isn't trash. You just have horrible luck, because you're Axel <3

I escaped his tidal with small debuff then the stun hit him xD < lucky bich
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

I demand this be Agatio's new signature.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

vlntbty

I demand this be Agatio's new signature.

Haha I agree. That's just too cute.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
This useless post.

People do not QQ because they have different opinions. There is never a reason to cry and whine like a silly 5 year old to express your opinions. Regardless of your age (and I assume most people who play EPW are generally above 10-12), most people have enough maturity to know how to have a refined discussion. Aw, scratch that. Most people don't. But the fact of the matter is that they should.

Sitting here bashing each other for having different views on the QQin isn't making anything better. You're just looking like a wee bit hypocritical if you ask me. People QQ because they don't agree with the way things are ran and how things are done... Hence the whole having a different opinion comment Jolhans mentioned. Now, I won't make any comments on maturity when it comes to this server because that'll turn into a Bible-length post. But anyway, The fact of the matter is, yes, people are entitled to their own opinions. Does that mean you need to look as bad as the QQers and tell someone their post is useless? No. Does that mean your comments and opinions are invalid? No. And lastly, does that mean the "noobish" QQ isn't annoying? No.

Now, pipe down.
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2013, 04:47 pm by Satana

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I'd like to ask a moderator to lock this thread please.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
D: bad Nelleh bad! MOAR QQ PL0X
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
D: bad Nelleh bad! MOAR QQ PL0X

xD I'm sorry but with the biased comment that was just made, this has officially gone too far. Moderator please lock this thread.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
When people QQ about people QQing it makes me

I'd like to make a complaint about forum members complainting about other forum members making complaints.

Complaintception.

That is hilarious! I agree with Malon, this needs to be Agatio's new forum siggy. XD

xD I'm sorry but with the biased comment that was just made, this has officially gone too far. Moderator please lock this thread.
I don't think there is much of a reason to lock this thread. People are being pretty civil for the most part, that and this thread makes a valid point. QQing about other people QQing is stupid and I appreciate the OP calling this stupidity out.

Last Edit: Apr 28, 2013, 07:25 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I don't think there is much of a reason to lock this thread. People are being pretty civil for the most part, that and this thread makes a valid point. QQing about other people QQing is stupid and I appreciate the OP calling this stupidity out.

More people are agreeing with this thread than against it ijs. I feel it needs to be locked. Also as i said before I even started, I gave a disclaimer. Moderator please lock this thread.