Epic Perfect World

Sunset Valley-Solution

Offline pitepeti1

Okey, so today I got totally pissed off with people. Let me mention some solutions you SHOULD consider.

1. People just leave the battlefield when they are low on HP. So yeah, we're figthing against each other, the certain player is about to lose, thus leaves. This way, I'm left there with no HP... So I'm gonna be 1 hit for a random player I meet next time -> death. So I lose my tank I built to the maximum (it also takes time). Don't get me wrong, it's not only about me, it's about the average 30-40 players as well that try to play normally. What if every single player did the same? Why do we need to tolerate this behaviour? Any of the GMs should just check it 1-2 times... Everyone complaining with a good reason!!!
Let's suppose there are 30-40 players on average. 20 against 20. 7 players, of each team leave before death. So yeah, please consider changes as it's only good to those ones that try to bypass normal gameplay. The rest (most of the players) s*ck!!! So annoying. If you did changes, well, it would be "bad" only to those kids doing it. Trust me, rest of the community would be HAPPY af, also, more players would compete and more would stay instead of leaving coz of the situation.
Solution: In case of clicking on "leave" or getting dc, make a 5-minute restriction on rejoin (ok, it su*ks when dc, but leaving because low hp affects our mood a LOT MORE!!) Also, make settings on when it's about direct leaving or dc -> let their combo kills counter reseted, so they wouldn't leave and everyone could play in a normal way. No rule-bypassers there would be.
!!! And for people QQing 'bout it: if you're participating in CTF or HB, and get dc or just simply leave, you get nothing at all. By my solution, you would lose nothing but were unable to boost your points in an unfair way.
And don't say everyone can leave... if we do so, you could just simply delete this event forever.

2. Party system should be restricted in the battlefield. I know some of you like going together (and it's cool), but this all makes those so-called top players getting their free kills on their 3-4 dudes everytime that makes it all UNFAIR as well. I know there is discord and so on, but am sure half of them would never use that for it. If so, then do... Half is half!!!

What we need are just fun and kills, not 9/10 leave.
Thank you! :))

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
I agree with this, it can be extremely annoying when people leave mid-fight. Should be a system where you can't leave the event while in combat, like logging off. Would be much better. 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline pitepeti1

Same story last week.
Same stroy right now.
Same story tomorrow.
Me bumping everytime till no solution.

Offline Biscuits

• Food <3
  • Characters: Bread | Biscuits
  • Faction: Nostalgia
I suggested that "Leave" button be removed BEFORE the expansion.
Nothing happened. So, to answer your "solution".
NO CHANGES will be made. :normal-2: :normal-13:

I stopped going to Sunset Valley after the expansion.
And yes, I am one of those who leave. If you can't beat them, join them. :pig-44: :pig-42:
Silly as it may seem, SV Tank Wars are for kids and or people who has high tolerance to those who leave. :normal-2: :normal-13:

Again, I stopped going to one because I felt bad for cheating as well. :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline hanggang leeg

• luse luse lng
just go fr dabest

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
I suggested that "Leave" button be removed BEFORE the expansion.
Nothing happened. So, to answer your "solution".
NO CHANGES will be made. :normal-2: :normal-13:

I stopped going to Sunset Valley after the expansion.
And yes, I am one of those who leave. If you can't beat them, join them. :pig-44: :pig-42:
Silly as it may seem, SV Tank Wars are for kids and or people who has high tolerance to those who leave. :normal-2: :normal-13:

Again, I stopped going to one because I felt bad for cheating as well. :normal-2: :normal-13:
That made you a kid then aswell?okay logic

Offline Biscuits

• Food <3
  • Characters: Bread | Biscuits
  • Faction: Nostalgia
That made you a kid then aswell?okay logic

Logic you say? :normal-2: :normal-13:
Retort in a manner when you fully understood the reply to the issue. :pig-8: :pig-8:

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Offline Icewell

• Icewell
  • Icewell
  • Characters: Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell
  • Faction: Icewell
+11111111111111111111111111 TO THE TOPIC.

Just can't see why there is no fix on this shame event when it's just simple programming, takes no time, so not a big deal.
Btw, shame on you OP geared, rich players coming here and ruining the game, taking away the chance from normal players (mainly from newbies).
Shame on you:
Rindo (most shameful kid man can ever see) ->>> LEAVE KING
Plumette ->>> LEAVE KING
and so on...
Be famous here as well, gz guys. SHAME!!
Burdette...? Where is the fix? I think we can all agree it's a shame event, even tho, it could be cool...
Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell Icewell

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
It will be fixed, I just didn't have time to include it in the main patch

Offline 🎀𝒫𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝓎

• 🆂🆀🆄🅸🅳 🅼🅾🅼
  • Vehement♥️
  • Characters: Solstice,Pitchy,Plumee,soifon
+11111111111111111111111111 TO THE TOPIC.

Just can't see why there is no fix on this shame event when it's just simple programming, takes no time, so not a big deal.
Btw, shame on you OP geared, rich players coming here and ruining the game, taking away the chance from normal players (mainly from newbies).
Shame on you:
Rindo (most shameful kid man can ever see) ->>> LEAVE KING
Plumette ->>> LEAVE KING
and so on...
Be famous here as well, gz guys. SHAME!!
Burdette...? Where is the fix? I think we can all agree it's a shame event, even tho, it could be cool...
K I feel you too..when my first time.

𝒫𝓁𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒♥