Epic Perfect World

Fashion Auto-Change

Offline Lyssania

Just another idea that popped into my head while playing.
I already know this is unimportant and do not ask of Aga to implement it anytime soon if he even considered it.Just voicing my thoughts

So we all know with 105k fashion... everyone is addicted  8)
Is there any way to remove the time limit on auto-change? It's only a minute, but for us addicts... that's way too long!  ;D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
So what you want it to auto change every 5 seconds? :P

Offline Lyssania

For sure!  ;D
Nahh. Just like, say we're modeling fashion... goatta wait a minute per set! <.< And say you have 30+ to show... yea. lol

Also- another I idea was to put Sorting into the Wardrobe :)

Offline TheDestiny

• To the Stars...
Or, even better way would be if we can drag them from shop to preview so we can build set before we buy (like see what fits best, the colors etc), like you can fit other peoples fash by watching info and dragging to the fash preview place :)

Offline Rhelanna

Already posted this in the other fashion thread. If you want to see what something looks like on a toon then go here http://ecatomb.net/

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Already posted this in the other fashion thread. If you want to see what something looks like on a toon then go here http://ecatomb.net/
But you cant see what it looks like on YOUR toon :O

Offline Rhelanna

Well you could always login on PWI just to see what something looks like on your toon via the Boutique there.  :P

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
yea i know, thats why i suggested them to be enabled in the boutique here, so we can see them, put them at a cost of 999 or for event gold or something
but this one is about auto change and i think that 1 min is short enough, but hey if its an easy fix im all for shorter

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm not familliar with this feature, to be honest I don't know what is this thread about, I have never heard about fashion auto change.

Offline Lyssania

Lmao! That's alright. :P
It's a feature you get when you buy the Wardrobe stone to store your fashion and it has the option to make a outfit in a hotkey, so like 1. So you put that outfit in one and move it to your hot bars and then you press 1 when you want that outfit. :) Only downside is the cool-down. :P It's nothing huge though I just wanted to voice my thoughts ^.^