Epic Perfect World

Event token suggestion

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
since agatio made event tokens almost useless and hard to get on same char.I got 2 suggestions here:-

1. Lower the exchange rate for flyers/ pets

OR

2.add event token to BH1 reward  :rolleyes:

Hei

GMs think there is not enough PvE in this server so they will rather increase it than decrease. -.- I'm missing my old PvP server more and more.... (after 2 months I'm still not done farming, nuff said.)

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I doubt he raised it to lower it back and bh reward would be too easy cuz u can do that on 999 chars and get what u want after 30 days max.

Offline Ameliorate

• i can be your best friend, or worse nightmare
if they are called RARE i suppose theres a "because"

Thankie Tia <3

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Offline Q_Q

I doubt he raised it to lower it back and bh reward would be too easy cuz u can do that on 999 chars and get what u want after 30 days max.
u mean minimum and u say 30 days like it's nothing if someone do their bhs for 30 days don't u think they deserve it?

if they are called RARE i suppose theres a "because"

it's not rare when almost everyone on server has it. rising the prices of exsisting items when everyone got them already is stupid and keeping the prices as it's after making tokens bound to character even more stupid.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Agatio didi it well ,
I sell tradeable Token each 5k ec <3

Offline Q_Q

Agatio didi it well ,
I sell tradeable Token each 5k ec <3
lol, i have over 100 of them am just stating that stuff u get from forgs should not be that high anymore. not when he fixed the problem of flooding tokens on market by making them unable to sell, trade and unable to acc stash

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
GMs think there is not enough PvE in this server so they will rather increase it than decrease. -.- I'm missing my old PvP server more and more.... (after 2 months I'm still not done farming, nuff said.)
After 3 months on this server I have 6 lvl 150s, 2 chars with full r8 almost perfect stats. And I donated a grand total of 10 dolla for weap reskin.
After 3 months on this server I have 6 lvl 150s, 2 chars with full r8 almost perfect stats. And I donated a grand total of 10 dolla for weap reskin.
Do you want a medal?

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
If you think about it he actually have a point about the rare flight token as for the event token I really don't care for em xD heaven feathers and darkflame feather are the same just a different color and I don't have a veno  and the mounts eh who cares when you got a dyable motor bike lol

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What 'em I suppose to do with "wrong item" item in my inventory :|, It wont let me sell in any NPC.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Do you want a medal?

Way to be a dick.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The prices were probably raised because so many people have them, and Agatio needed to keep the server economy balanced. It's easier to jack up the price of them for an item, rather than take them away from players.  :-[

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:
1. exchange rate should be lowered at the level, that was before
(else it raises drama, discrimination to other players that  by some reason couldn't get these items when tokens were tradable as well as this thing raised artificial price increase for these items)

2. all tokens in game should be tradable / not tradable, not two types
The prices were probably raised because so many people have them, and Agatio needed to keep the server economy balanced. It's easier to jack up the price of them for an item, rather than take them away from players.  :-[

keeping server economy "balanced" Agatio broke it not the first time already