Epic Perfect World

Homestead Bugs [UPDATED 15-Aug-2018]

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
I found a new HS-related bug.

The quest is to get Greeting Pine plant (Wonder Market lvl 6). When I auto-path to the NPC (Guard Yu Lu at Battlemark Village) it gives, the said NPC does not have the said quest available to respond to.

No, relogging or exiting client did not work.
Same +1

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
Wondering if these bugs can be fixed in next patch?

Offline $agar

• Oppai Lover ( . ) ( . )
  • if you love me i love you too if you hate me i love you more :* :* :*
  • Characters: sagar
  • Faction: Passion
Has anyone ever gotten any of the following bugs or had their clients crashed when after saving and exiting any Homestead edit? When this happens to me, I get the following errors:

Can not find sysinfo.ini File!
and
..\..\config\patcher\sysinfo.ini (followed by a string of unknown characters)

Also, a Report Bugs thing that includes an entire list of files.

I also experience a bug in which I double click an item I want to add into my homestead but the said item does not physical show.

Lastly, I have bug report in which when I want to move an existing item in my homestead, I get "Item in collision with entry point," even though it is nowhere even close to an entry point (I want to move a house thats literally on the opposite side of my HS).

Verifying did NOT work NOR did downloading a NEW CLIENT.

I found a new HS-related bug [15-Aug-2018]

The quest is to get Greeting Pine plant (Wonder Market lvl 6). When I auto-path to the NPC (Guard Yu Lu at Battlemark Village) it gives, the said NPC does not have the said quest available to respond to.

Same problem with me 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
crashing like hell and losing progress  :-\ If the item doesn't allow to be plaed just let go of your mouse and wait for a while, usually the marker goes green and you can place it. The crashing bug is really annoying tho, haven't found a solution yet. It needs to be fixed

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
For some reason, when i read " homestead bugs " i think of the sims and its option of collecting bugs and meteorites. I was like " WAT WEHRR BUGZ IN MY HS NEED TO CATCH THEM ALL " for a second there.

Jokes aside. I'll borrow Disciple's topic cuz hes a nice man to see watchu guys think of special titles given to players as they complete collections of items in hs (just like war avatar cards but without titles giving atributes so people that don't like hs won't complain abt it).

If the feedback is positive we can turn this into a sugestion for burd for the next patch or so.

Got some titles in my mind already like

50 collection = epic barbie world
100 collection = the homestead 5
200 collection = am i playing this game right
400 collection = my homestead is worth more than your gear

I know my examples are top tier.

Feel free to comment on it.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
entering homestead too quickly upon logging in crashes realms.
:)

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
I found a new HS-related bug.

also have the same bug on a lvl 9 tree... so annoying 

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline zebedee1

• HoHoHo
The Greeting Pine Quest works for me, the NPC is invisible but you can auto to it
Show me someone who says they are their own worst critic and I will show you someone who has never asked me what I think of them