Epic Perfect World

Homestead Bugs [UPDATED 15-Aug-2018]

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
Has anyone ever gotten any of the following bugs or had their clients crashed when after saving and exiting any Homestead edit? When this happens to me, I get the following errors:

Can not find sysinfo.ini File!
and
..\..\config\patcher\sysinfo.ini (followed by a string of unknown characters)

Also, a Report Bugs thing that includes an entire list of files.

I also experience a bug in which I double click an item I want to add into my homestead but the said item does not physical show.

Lastly, I have bug report in which when I want to move an existing item in my homestead, I get "Item in collision with entry point," even though it is nowhere even close to an entry point (I want to move a house thats literally on the opposite side of my HS).

Verifying did NOT work NOR did downloading a NEW CLIENT.

I found a new HS-related bug [15-Aug-2018]

The quest is to get Greeting Pine plant (Wonder Market lvl 6). When I auto-path to the NPC (Guard Yu Lu at Battlemark Village) it gives, the said NPC does not have the said quest available to respond to.

No, relogging or exiting client did not work.

Last Edit: Aug 16, 2018, 12:54 pm by Disciple

Offline Kiwi

• Characters: Kiwi, Siamese, Mellow
  • Faction: Muffin
I've crashed multiple times due to it saying cannot find sysinfo.ini, before I couldn't even log in, but now mine happens randomly. I as well tried a new client which seemed to help a little bit but I still randomly crash sometimes with the same error. I haven't had any of those other errors though  :(

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Has anyone ever gotten any of the following bugs or had their clients crashed when after saving and exiting any Homestead edit? When this happens to me, I get the following errors:

Can not find sysinfo.ini File!
and
..\..\config\patcher\sysinfo.ini (followed by a string of unknown characters)

As well as a Report Bugs thing that includes an entire list of files.

I also experience a bug in which I double click an item I want to add into my homestead but the said item does not physical show.

Lastly, I have bug report in which when I want to move an existing item in my homestead, I get "Item in collision with entry point," even though it is nowhere even close to an entry point (I want to move a house thats literally on the opposite side of my HS).

Verifying did NOT work NOR did downloading a NEW CLIENT.

I don't know if anyone else is having any of these annoying af crashes/bugs or if its just me using a Mac (if anyone teases me for this, I will delete your comment) via a windows-application opening program that I have.
ive been getting all of these bugs except for the "not showing item"
when the item is in" collision with the entry point" tho is the most annoying followed by the random dc due to "no" sysinfo.ini
or just a normal random dc which is not linked to the HS I guess?? dk tho 

I even tried to add the "ysinfo.ini" to the patcher in config to try fix it but it aint help 

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
Hope a GM or the developer has seen this thread.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
dont have that issue

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
dont have that issue
guess it happens in 3/4th of people xD

The crashing is becoming more frequent with the more stuff I am able to successfully add it, i.e. when its NOT showing
"item in collision with entry point"
Please try to fix this bug ASAP
Can't edit and do sht in my HS with this happening every other second
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2018, 01:23 am by Disciple

Offline Kiwi

• Characters: Kiwi, Siamese, Mellow
  • Faction: Muffin
Also they need to fix server lag. Worst I've ever seen... Constant 2k ping no matter what server or type of net I'm on

Offline Fatherrrrrrrrrrr

• Dad
  • I love you, my sweet child.
  • Characters: Father has many characteristics, mostly patience and strength.
  • Faction: Father is a parent.
+1 I have all of these bugs, and I experience them everyday, and so does my friend.
They're extremely annoying, specially the crashes, and sometimes saves are lost too and with it hours of editing are gone...
An ancient father says that a dog we know is better company than a man whose language we do not understand.

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
I am getting the bug where my client crashes after editing it.  

Did not experience it before today.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
I've tested the new feature tho the client crashes also after trying to use Auto Revive

Offline Fatherrrrrrrrrrr

• Dad
  • I love you, my sweet child.
  • Characters: Father has many characteristics, mostly patience and strength.
  • Faction: Father is a parent.
I've tested the new feature tho the client crashes also after trying to use Auto Revive
Yea that happened to me too +1
An ancient father says that a dog we know is better company than a man whose language we do not understand.

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
I found a new HS-related bug.

The quest is to get Greeting Pine plant (Wonder Market lvl 6). When I auto-path to the NPC (Guard Yu Lu at Battlemark Village) it gives, the said NPC does not have the said quest available to respond to.

No, relogging or exiting client did not work.

Last Edit: Aug 15, 2018, 05:09 pm by Disciple

Offline Meilinda

• Characters: Meilinda, vina
  • Faction: Maritim
it happened to me also when i was in Palace of Nirvana. Auto Revive crashes the client

Offline PlsUnmoderateMe

• Pls gm
  • I cant post on helpdesk
that haircut is copyrighted to lilfork only pls use another or u get ban

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
that haircut is copyrighted to lilfork only pls use another or u get ban
Prove me ur copyright