Epic Perfect World

Homestead Materials Farming

Offline Gabriel

• Doctor
  • Characters: Gabriel
  • Faction: Artifex / TheUnion
Why don't you want anything to get boosted? That's supposed to be a pvp private server. Why should we farm even more to get good gear when *** lucky players don't need to keep farming because they just got their endgame gear with like 10 rolls? why people who plays for years have to farm for more years to get the same piece of gear or something similar? that doesnt makes sense, it should be way easier to farm tbh.
+1 for increasing everything, it's boring to farm too much and get almost nothing.
DUDEEEEE ITS 30MINUTES TO DO EVERYTHING ,You want that thing to be "boosted" and IF it get boosted the rewards will be nerfed to the ground so why are you talking about gears? THIS ISNT HARCORE PVE FARM , IT IS 6 QUESTS CLICK 6 TIMES TO GET MATERIALS AND YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO DO AN INSTANCE TO GET MORE ! 
In old days without PE you wont survive a month on this server if you're crying about stupid stuff.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
DUDEEEEE ITS 30MINUTES TO DO EVERYTHING ,You want that thing to be "boosted" and IF it get boosted the rewards will be nerfed to the ground so why are you talking about gears? THIS ISNT HARCORE PVE FARM , IT IS 6 QUESTS CLICK 6 TIMES TO GET MATERIALS AND YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO DO AN INSTANCE TO GET MORE !
In old days without PE you wont survive a month on this server if you're crying about stupid stuff.
ight go farm for me then if you have that much of free time :-X

I consider myself a new player in the server, since i have to yet complete 1 yr playing this, of all pws ive been, EPW shows to be in a different league when it comes to how the system works to keep players hooked.

In this 1yr i managed to get better gear than a lot of the people that play for a long time, could be luck? yes ofc, but some people just refuse to farm for that part they want, go in and out to other servers and games and say they still '' played EPW for years ''.

FARM IS CORE TO A PRIVATE PW:

If instead of farming, everyone got all maxed stats, where would the donations to keep the server alive would come from? only donations, server would barely have a economy of people selling items since everyone would have it maxed.

I really would love to see everyone with same gear, it would help balance the server in a huge way since everyone would be at the peak of their performance, but this WONT happen, the server must have a way to keep it up, otherwise will be up for 1 month - not enough donations - no reason to keep it up - server shutdown.

I hope we can agree on what was said above about getting maxed easily.

With that said, the way this server goes its a slow progress to be maxed, you should not blame +5 atk lvl on your defeat against someone on same skillcap, mass pk is heavily based on leadership, numbers, skill and party setup. The extra stats on gear barely has a say on the outcome.

So far we have given reasons to why some boosts to make things easier might end up backfiring, but i still have to read a solid reason to why things should be boosted, and how they would not help kill the server.

Edit: by donations only being via donations i meant custom weapons\titles\name color, english failed me there
Theres many others features you can now donate for, but who dont have for example a good gear, they are gonna have to choose for one thing or another, so still dont agree on this. And btw who's gonna spend k's of dollars to get both material for gear and custom stuff?
So many people have quit already because you see more people pveing than making pvp happen lately, so what now?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Dont get me wrong, i really think that the hs system is not perfect atm, and i would agree with the supply bag from the UP reward being able to put in acc stash, NOT trade, stash only, that way you would still be '' working '' for your mats when you do up on alts. (Shout out for my cute friend Ranny, that pmed me IG yesterday for us to talk about this topic).

There are also other cool ideas that ive seen around, but this one in particular would in my eyes only reward p2w players and nerf rewards for people that only cares about hs for the free pe\seal daily. Just to make lazy players happy about having something they didnt work hard on.
+1
Did I tell you that I love you yet for the day? <3
Thank you xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart