Epic Perfect World

Homestead Materials Farming

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
Can you please consider ways to allow players to obtain more homestead materials? Currently, if levelling the homestead quickly you are so starved of materials that you cannot keep all of the buildings upgraded to their maximum for your level all at once. This then prevents people from really making cool designs as they are constantly out of materials. For the past week I have spent around 30 of my available 370 energy each day, due to this lack of materials.

Possibilities include:

• Adding supply packs to boutique - Increases voting, donations but imo is a cheap way out
  • Add more supply packs to the UP instance drop tables - Encourages more UP, gives players a challenge, doesn't rely on voting or donation
  • Add supply packs to another farmable instance, quest, or some other alternative.

Edit: Even changing the current supply bag from the daily UP quest from minor (5k) to major (20k) would probably be enough tbh. Although My personal suggestion would be to change the quest one to the major supply bag and then add minor bags to the drop table so that they drop from the bosses alongside the seeds, animals and dull ether
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2018, 08:01 pm by Jackula

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
+1, lemme build my castle faster
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
you all late chuwi xD
I suggest this a week or so ago lol.

+1 chuwi is cute asf

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
you all late chuwi xD
I suggest this a week or so ago lol.

+1 chuwi is cute asf
I've suggested many times already xD But you have to keep the pressure up to get through to them :P

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
As much as I agree to this, but its not necessary; u just need to conserve and use materials wisely

PWI never intended for it to become very fast building a kingdom homestead;

Although, I would love for the farming and zoo animal duration to be decreased just like on Void PW.

Offline Gabriel

• Doctor
  • Characters: Gabriel
  • Faction: Artifex / TheUnion
No.
He just nerfed PE's from quests already ... just farm and stop asking for more.

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
As much as I agree to this, but its not necessary; u just need to conserve and use materials wisely

Although, I would love for the farming and zoo animal duration to be decreased just like on Void PW.
I have a level 18 home with every building I have maxed. Doing so has not allowed me to build any decorations at all really. Considering the size of the area I think the time involved in getting enough of the decorations you want is just too high. Don't forget also that this is playing farmville with no tangible benefit to your character whatsoever and so there shouldn't be any balance reasons to not make changes.

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
No.
He just nerfed PE's from quests already ... just farm and stop asking for more.
You misunderstood. I am not talking about the PE. The PE is fine and I actually agree with the reduction in the reward for the lower level daily homestead requests. I am solely talking about the homestead materials only used, along your energy, to craft decorations. There is no benefit to these materials outside of beautifying your home, and certainly no benefit to the character.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

This is a private server, we can cheat to our own happiness here >.>
I want my mats lol 10 gold a pop I'll buy lmao, nah but for real tho 5 gold XD I am cheap asf

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu
+1               

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Second this. I basically gave up on my ea's homestead farming due to lack of mats. Seems others are experiencing the same struggle  :(

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
+1 I love the HomeStead but would like more mats to be available for levelling buildings and facilities...oh and I want horses ASAP..like A.S.A.P.

Offline Gabriel

• Doctor
  • Characters: Gabriel
  • Faction: Artifex / TheUnion
You misunderstood. I am not talking about the PE. The PE is fine and I actually agree with the reduction in the reward for the lower level daily homestead requests. I am solely talking about the homestead materials only used, along your energy, to craft decorations. There is no benefit to these materials outside of beautifying your home, and certainly no benefit to the character.
If he sells mats it will become easier to do quests ... Now you need to choose to upgrade your things or  quests.
So yea , No .

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
+1 to everything Chuwi says ;D

Tho more mats would be awesome