Epic Perfect World

Overall drops of higher tier homestead quest mobs

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
While killing 20 mobs, or 10 in both hell and heaven for the next level, progressing to have to do full clears of random dungeons is tedious enough. Can you please consider rebalancing their hp, dmg and drop tables to make them not feel like such a huge chore?

Edit:

It has come to my attention that some people have been misunderstanding what I am asking for. By rebalancing I am talking about bringing these random instances with pwi values up to the level of characters on this private server. Atm they are cleared while asleep with just auto attacks. I am asking for them to be rebalanced to the point where they actual feel like you need to put in some level of effort and for the useless crap drops to be removed and replaced with a low value reward relevant to EPW. Similar to how the PV instance bosses drop EC. 

This way the instances don't feel tedious, like a huge waste of time and a huge chore
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2018, 10:55 am by Jackula

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Dude I don’t even have homestead yet hol’ up

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
y'all do homestead quests? I just make my homestead look pretty.

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
y'all do homestead quests? I just make my homestead look pretty.
homestead quests = delivery quests = recipes for furniture and sht = pretty

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
enu= lazy=uses basic furniture=gg

Offline Kia

also higher tier items = more prosperity= better quests = more PE

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
also higher tier items = more prosperity= better quests = more PE
hate pvers

Offline Gabriel

• Doctor
  • Characters: Gabriel
  • Faction: Artifex / TheUnion
While killing 20 mobs, or 10 in both hell and heaven for the next level, progressing to have to do full clears of random dungeons is tedious enough. Can you please consider rebalancing their hp, dmg and drop tables to make them not feel like such a huge chore?
No. -

Offline butterfly

• -
  • Faction: 0fkgiven
i think its good, so if change would lose the fun 

Offline Romad

• Characters: Romad
my quest now is kill borubudur dungeon lord in abbadon xD its a long run to weakened that boss, returning to the pass i think.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
k I cant get behind this since mobs n bosses doesn't take that long to kill. On this server we are kinda a high grade to them anyhow.

Can treat it like a bh too, someone else prolly needs it n can world chat. make it go by quicker.
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2018, 10:24 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
+1 for removing/trading the 5th boss from TT3-3 Forgotten Queen for the first one at least 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
hate pvers
no pve = no pvp
:)

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
It's no longer a pvp game.... It's SIMS 5 lel 
.                                                                                                     

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
k I cant get behind this since mobs n bosses doesn't take that long to kill. On this server we are kinda a high grade to them anyhow.

Can treat it like a bh too, someone else prolly needs it n can world chat. make it go by quicker.
When you have to do something like 3 full abba runs per char per day, with zero reward from the instance itself it really is rather demoralising. I am not suggesting they change all of these instances into huge reward farming spots. Just that they rebalance the instances and their rewards to make it less tedious and boring. Personally I find constantly teleporting around and doing these instances where everything dies in 1 hit or less, or in abba where I locked in a CC cycle unable to move for 20 minutes, i just too tedious.