Epic Perfect World

nerf uncharted paradise

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
DID U REALLY MAKE A PVE VIDEO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Tired of teenegers trying to make my sht like pwi

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
My first run in UP with Nea on what is basically day 1 of the Elysium content took us almost 3.5 hours. Now though UP is a joke. I say we keep it as is as it will reward those who take the time to form consistent parties with strong players who nuke the boss in under 2 seconds, thus skipping all mechanics. However, it is still super easy to do without nuking. The absolute worst squad I've been in a UP with still achieved the kill in good time and frankly I don't see how any barb can't keep aggro while also dodging the circles. Just mindlessly run up and down in a straight line and if you cant get to the boss before the circles get close use any form of immunity to get your aggro skill off safely.

Imo the issue isn't the difficulty its the lack of familiarity and practice. On my first run I died, causing the party to wipe, 3 or 4 times on the last boss. Since then I've known the mechanics and I don't think i've died since. Once the content has had time to be played it will become as mindless and braindead as FR is to everyone now.
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2018, 04:34 pm by Jackula

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Define right squad, all u need is wf and wr when is about nuke. Sin, seeker and sb are optional.

For a squad no nuke u require WB, EP and MS for sure

I take around 20-25 minutes each run of UP losers lol
easyyyyy

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Nah, the challenge is a nice pve change

Offline seulf

• Forum Veteran
My 1st run took less than 25-30 min

Offline envy636

As a Barb who can do this easily, I say buff UP to extremes to force sqds to have barbs in pt. 

but that's just me XD

Offline Algid

• Old Player
As a Barb who can do this easily, I say buff UP to extremes to force sqds to have barbs in pt.

but that's just me XD
You're terrible LOL. It is pretty easy if you have a pt that knows what to do and has high output dmg. Can easily nuke all the bosses same as JFSP.

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie
Nerffffffffff itttttttttt