Epic Perfect World

The best Duo team

Offline Kia

do u need to pve for new skills?
Mats come from homestead quests but you can buy them from others players too.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline Haresh

So .. . I'm between Mystic and Cleric.

I dont like mystic's pets  ( i hate using pets/summons um game) but i think that with a mystic i would haver more fun.

So

As a cleric : should I focus on DD or Sup? 

As a mystic :  Am I forced To use the summons? 

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent

I dont like mystic's pets  ( i hate using pets/summons um game) but i think that with a mystic i would haver more fun.

So

Cleric will always remain the best class for Supp. A mystic doesn’t have a 100% puri that a squad needs.
However, that doesn’t mean clerics cannot be DD. Due to new skills, it can be used in 1vs1 or 2vs2 and become deadly and deal high af damage. In mass PK, a cleric is most useful when supporting rather than DDing as you have other classes whose purpose is solely that. Build a cleric that’s full magic, have good defense gear and DD gear, and you can play with both sides

Mystic, however, are seen as secondary support that helps the cleric with their fast heals. They can put plants that annoy enemy (befuddling slows channeling and that’s annoying) and deal high damage on arcane class via Nature Vengeance and Absorb Soul combo. You’ll have to use the pets to help u in small RPKs, not that necessary for bigger mass pk
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2018, 03:09 pm by Disciple

Offline Haresh

Cleric will always remain the best class for Supp. A mystic doesn’t have a 100% puri that a squad needs.
However, that doesn’t mean clerics cannot be DD. Due to new skills, it can be used in 1vs1 or 2vs2 and become deadly and deal high af damage. In mass PK, a cleric is most useful when supporting rather than DDing as you have other classes whose purpose is solely that. Build a cleric that’s full magic, have good defense gear and DD gear, and you can play with both sides

Mystic, however, are seen as secondary support that helps the cleric with their fast heals. They can put plants that annoy enemy (befuddling slows channeling and that’s annoying) and deal high damage on arcane class via Nature Vengeance and Absorb Soul combo. You’ll have to use the pets to help u in small RPKs, not that necessary for bigger mass pk
Wow...thanks 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Best classes u can pick for best duo

Nimy and SuckMyApples

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
No.

It was a reference to the new EP VD skill upgrades. You drain your opponents healing (including charm) for 40k.

No charm for anybody today.
while perma sogging 1 person of the other team
guess we found the new duo meta  :police:

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

So

As a mystic main myself, plants and pets can be useful in many scenarios, like sending out pets to silence/stun your target or leeching to do more damage, have a bit more defense (depending on who you're fighting) and also the temporary anti-stuns or plants to be extra annoying as Disciple stated. However, you aren't exactly forced to use them, as I have been able to kill many people ingame without plants or pets, just by spamming Nature's Vengence and Absorb Soul (even in defense gears luul) but they are recommended to deal more damage or annoy your target with lower mag defense, phys defense, etc. 

However overall, mystic is a pretty fun class to play especially with the spam heals
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2018, 05:29 pm by ♡

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Db and veno 

Best duo me and Zsofia killed a lot brs if playing more few months ago

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline tusk

• Characters: tusk
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Naoka + Ceai, cleric + mystic