Epic Perfect World

Poll

Which class better for AFK aoe-ing in GV?

Psy
3 (13.6%)
Wizzy
19 (86.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

GV Magic AOE

Offline hisorange

Aye aye guys. I just want to determine which class hits more on constant AOE, I mean I know the Wizzy's Dragon are really badass but I heard that even if the Psy's aoe not continious but they hit more than a Wizzy on long distance. Ofc psy could hit more if I could controll the toon and hit mobs with normal attacks too but I pull with my barb so my AOE toon only can target the Eye or the ghost target.

Thanks for the answers if any. Have fun. :)

Offline Consist

• Old Player
How do you afk GV with psy...

Offline Ish

...but I heard that even if the Psy's aoe not continious but they hit more than a Wizzy on long distance.

Offline hisorange

Simple macro, ofc this is the main problem. Macros are stupid and only can play that 3 aoe in cycle and have to fill out the rest of the time between aoes with simple target attacks which do no dmg while you targeting the Eye.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Eye? What's that? There ain't no eye in spawn-point GV.

Anyways, if you wanna "afk", go wizzie.  But remind me to never run with you.  I hate afk'ers.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Alrighty then now EVERYONE knows not to take THIS person to GV....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I don't blame him, I wouldn't sit on my computer for an hour straight just clicking on skills. D:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
That reason is why I prefer going on my seeker, wiz, or archer for GV.  Well, also because...being a parent and all, I will have to multi-task and afk for a few seconds.  Notice I said a few seconds--and if I must go for much longer, I con my husband into playing my char for me till I come back.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I don't blame him, I wouldn't sit on my computer for an hour straight just clicking on skills. D:

Then don't go GV. Go solo pv .-.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline hisorange

Thanks for the helpful answers. And also thanks for the others as well, btw don't worry I never gona be in your GV squads so have fun :)

Oh and one more thing for those who don't like to sit 2hour and 10 min straight for clicking all of the player can go afk at the whole time except the barbar and the cleric need to come back buff the squad at 1 hour. Barb only need to pull mobs in at 1 wave 3 group, 2 wave 2->5 group, 5 wave, 9 wave 2-> group and the bosses ofc but those come in every 12min so :D

Offline hisorange

Eye? What's that? There ain't no eye in spawn-point GV.

Anyways, if you wanna "afk", go wizzie.  But remind me to never run with you.  I hate afk'ers.

Sorry but I never go to spawn point, it only saves 12 minutes but you lose all the buffs and the God's Eye, Ghost target. Those make the GV easy to run if you set up your BOA on God's Eye and push the Ghost back 12 meter from it and set AOEs to ghost from 2 side then the mobs run into the BOA get agroed by archer and automaticly run into the 2 AOE which front of them even if they try to run back they always in one of the AOE's range so mobs die doesn't matter who they agro. But ofc everyone doing on their own methods I like mine its safe always healed and the buffs are just making it into a lighty instance. :)

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Why would anyone even be AFK during GV? I mean they may but not a long period of time....for example, one is getting water, he or she may afk, but for a long period of time they are kicked and killed (If one is in PK mode).

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
The OP wants to know what class hits hardest usen a continuous AOE.  Why yall bashen him on how he happens to run his own delta? With from what ive read are all his own toons.

Offline Slashyy

well lets look at it this way wiz had DB which if sage had stuns not the wiz's strongest skill but continues where as psys can spam aoes :D

Offline hisorange

Yep, it was a very simple topic I wana make a magic toon which kills Increased Defense mobs faster, but the topic turn into "Why to go AFK?" and since it's gone into a conversation.
- Why to go AFK?
- Cuz I am lazy and learned to run GV at a mode where I only check the time on my computer and switch to barb pull mobs in and read 9gag or do my work.

By the way the question was answered thanks all for the votes. :3

Can I ask a forum moderator to close this topic, since it reached it's goal.