EPW Update v46

Offline Sani

• Characters: Sanii
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
add x4 -3chan on ea fix hone  :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-4:
dont talk when ur mouth is full ;)

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
burdette can u add an forge so we can roll old r8 before  turning into new r8 bec my bm has all 2x str for my dph set and i wnana try to get 3 before making it into new

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsukiĺ…‹
burdette can u add an forge so we can roll old r8 before  turning into new r8 bec my bm has all 2x str for my dph set and i wnana try to get 3 before making it into new
++1111111

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
burdette can u add an forge so we can roll old r8 before  turning into new r8 bec my bm has all 2x str for my dph set and i wnana try to get 3 before making it into new

Not adding old R8 reforge, as I said just reforge the new ones
--------

Offline Polyphia

• Characters: Polyphia,StabYaButtz
yo i got new rank 8 x3 iny 12 dex went wrist went toguardian angel it wont let me put in the new rebirthed gear in

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
so u saying just delete all my other  toons but db okay ty. am not farming all that shet and spending all my time engraving new amor and not even have chance of getting what  i want

Offline Trace

• Retired Staff Member
  • Nea beat me 5-0 so did Mana
  • Characters: Trace
so u saying just delete all my other  toons but db okay ty. am not farming all that shet and spending all my time engraving new amor and not even have chance of getting what  i want
There's no point in rerolling rank 8 anymore, the chances of getting same stats on new gear are much higher and the cost is the same.

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
so u saying just delete all my other  toons but db okay ty. am not farming all that shet and spending all my time engraving new amor and not even have chance of getting what  i want
You boob, read my questions and their answers. You're not wasting any stats
Dying is a day worth living for.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
R8 upgrading is meant only for pre-Elysium gears, you're not supposed to be able to get them anymore

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
I don't blame him, it is a bit confusing. But from what I understand, you convert your old r8 into new r8, and you can keep your previous stats, in your case 2x str's. Then you just reroll the new gear that has your 2x str now, and try to get 3x or 4x str with better %

Offline Aveza

• Faction: Akatsuki
Thanks burdette but homestead still hard any other way to farm for skill?

Offline Trace

• Retired Staff Member
  • Nea beat me 5-0 so did Mana
  • Characters: Trace
I don't blame him, it is a bit confusing. But from what I understand, you convert your old r8 into new r8, and you can keep your previous stats, in your case 2x str's. Then you just reroll the new gear that has your 2x str now, and try to get 3x or 4x str with better %
You can reroll multiple pieces of gear just like r8 so you don't have to reroll the one where you have 2x strength, you can make a new one and try to get better stats there.

Offline IKingI

You can reroll multiple pieces of gear just like r8 so you don't have to reroll the one where you have 2x strength, you can make a new one and try to get better stats there.
That works too. Also, you said the fixed stat gear has to be honed the expensive way. But by what poly is saying, you cant reroll it either? Like even regularly, with all the stats getting rerolled

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Not sure if this is because of there being so few tw bids but the times for territory wars are only one minute apart. This normal or another bug after homestead patch?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Not sure if this is because of there being so few tw bids but the times for territory wars are only one minute apart. This normal or another bug after homestead patch?
You mean beginning and end time or what?